Alyssa's Flashback

This is a flashback that Alyssa had during the moment when she realized she was going to die. In this flashback you will read about the first time Alyssa meet Anthony.

"That will be $3.50 ma'ma," said the cashier who was giving me my drink. I grabbed my purse and put it on top of the counter. I started to dig through it. I finally found my wallet at the bottom of my purse and pulled it out. I looked up and smiled at the young cashier. He smiled back. As i unzipped my wallet I said, "Well, I dont have enough cash. Do you take cards here?"

"Yes ma'ma," the cashier said while reaching out to grab my Wells Frago credit card. "Will that be debt or credit ma'ma?"

"Debt please." The cashier swiped my card and punched in some numbers. Then while smiling handed it back to me. "Can I please have your name so I call you when your order is ready," the cashier said before i walked away from the counter. I turned around and said, "Sure. Its Alyssa."

I started to walk away towards a table. The table was near the cafe window. When I got there, I sat down and pulled out my book. It had been about two minutes and a man came and sat down across the table. I looked up and said, "Excuse me, but I dont really want to share my table." The man turned to face me. He said, "Oh...sorry. I didnt mean to intrude. I had thought you were my sister. Hi. My name is Anthony." He reached out a confident strong hand.

I was about to shake it when I heard the young cashier call my name. I got up and walked towards the counter. I grabbed my cup and dropped about fifty cents into the tip jar. I walked back to the table and said, "I have to go, but for future reference, dont sit at a table with someone you dont you. Even if you think she's your sister." He smiled. I looked him in the eyes an noticed that they were the perfect shade of green. Anthony coughed and broke the awkward silence. I shook my head and said, "Oh...Im sorry. I didnt mean to...." I felt my face turning a bright shade of red. I pushed a free strand of hair behind my ear and started to walk away. Get yourself together Alyssa. I pushed open the door and started towards my car. When I got there I realized that I didnt have my purse. "Shit!" I started running back towards cafe. i was silently praying: please be there. please be there.

As I came towards the door, I literally came face to face with it. The door hit my face and I fell on my butt. I started to rub my head and stand up. "Dammit asshole. Cant you look before opening the...." My voice started to fade as I came to realize the man who opened the door. He smiled and reached out his hand. "Before you finish, can I give you your stuff?" I stood up and looked at his hands. He had my purse and book. I smiled at him as my face turned an even darker shade if red. I quickly grabbed my stuff and looked through it make sure that everything was in there. He let out a giggle. "Dont worry. I didnt steal anything." I looked up and smiled. Then turned away and started to walk towards my car. He yelled at me to wait. I stopped. He walked towards me and said, "I know this is sudden but do you want to catch a movie or something." I turned around and looked at him. My heart started to skip beats and I felt light-headed. I saw his eyes more clearly in the sunlight, and his face was sculpted perfect. This is my dream guy. Dont rush into things. Take it slow. I looked him in the eye and smiled. When he smiled back my heart started racing again.

"So," he started. "Do you want to?" I looked him deep into the eyes and said, "Did you really think it would be that easy?" He smiled and I blushed and walked away. Before I got into the car he said, "Can I get your name?"

I got in my car and started it up. Then I rolled down the window and yelled out of it, "Maybe next time...haha." Then I speed off.

~ ~ ~ ~

I came back to reality and didnt know why I had that flashback. I dont ever remember meeting him. It was just a dream. Right? I looked around and realized I had faded out of consciousness. I looked down and realized why. Why doesnt he kill me already?

A/N: WHO'S READY FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHY IS ALYSSA HAVING FLASHBACKS OF THINGS SHE DOESNT REMEMBER? WAS IT A DREAM? GUESS YOU HAVE T WAIT AND FIND OUT. THE CHAPTER WILL BE VERY INTERESTING. JUST WAIT.