Eyelids

honestly idk how i'm gonna end this story or when

"How much longer till our flight lands?" I wondered next to Lynn, who was busy writing down song lyrics. "Like 30 more minutes I think," she answered. I nodded and began to sketch, trying to draw her. She had been distant, ever since we got back from the lake she showed me.

I hated it, but it was like she didn't even notice. I thought maybe it was just the stress of moving, but who knew? Was she forgetting about me or something?

When our plane landed, we got our bags and headed through the airport to find Alex and Brian who were supposedly picking us up. I was a little nervous, but I tried to remain calm for Lynn.

We searched around for a while, confused by the layout. Honestly what the hell was it with me and airports? I always got lost.

Eventually we found two guys dressed in all black, who ran up to Lynn and hugged her. I was guessing it was her two best friends. I stood to the side awkwardly, staring at my torn up shoes and my reflection in the recently mopped floor. They talked for a few minutes, catching up on everything and I ignored them, feeling even more unwanted. What was I doing there?

"And this is Ava, my girlfriend," I heard Lynn say, causing me too look up. "Hi," I said, waving, trying to put on a smile. The truth was, I felt like absolute shit.

"Hi, I'm Alex," a brown haired boy said, who had large gauges and a hat on. "And this is Brian."

The other boy was shorter, with dark brown hair and freckles speckled over his nose and upper cheeks. "It sucks you live like two hours away from us," Brian moped, making a sad face. "I know! I couldn't find any other place that was closer," Lynn replied, completely ignoring me. I trailed behind them, dragging my suitcase along, trying to find some logic in my decision. I couldn't take this if she was going to treat me like this. Had I made the wrong choice?

They led us to a car, which was Alex's, and helped us load our stuff in the trunk. I sat in the back with Lynn, who grabbed my hand after we both buckled ourselves, surprising me. She gave me a smile and I just stared back at her. What had just happened? She was being a total jerk just seconds before, and then she decided to be nice to me? What?

I took my hand away from hers and she looked at me as if she was confused. That made me want to turn away from her even more.

Alex and Brian were talking to each other as I stared out the window, wishing something good would happen. I didn't want to make Lynn believe that how she ignored me was okay. After everything with Emily...I didn't know if I could trust her.

"We're here! Do you guys wanna go out later? Ava, we can help show you around and stuff," Alex suggested, grinning. "Yeah, sure," I agreed, smiling back. I opened the car door and got out with Lynn, opening Alex's car trunk and taking out my bags. I walked toward the front door and unlocked it with one of the keys Lynn had given me, stepping inside. Lynn was busy saying goodbye and planning tonight with Alex and Brian, so I took a look around before she came in.

It was a really nice place, with dark hardwood floors and a big living room, with one wall that was a window. It was bright during the day, and there were stairs in the middle of the first story that were carpeted, and a kitchen and dining room to the right. Pretty much all the furniture was there. We just needed to unpack our clothing and dishes. All that crap that I would eventually get around to.

Maybe.

"Why'd you pull away?" I heard Lynn say, which made me jump. I didn't know she came in. "You were ignoring me," I told her while opening a box, not facing her. I wasn't going to let her win so easily.

"What are you talking about?" Lynn exclaimed. I could tell she was irritated at me.

I turned around to face her. "Really? Are you fucking with me? This whole time, you've been ignoring me and acting like I'm not even there, like I don't matter. How do you think that makes me feel? You used to be so much nicer to me and now I wonder why I even agreed to move here with you," I spat, turning back around.

I wanted to cry, but I wasn't going to. I couldn't.

"Ava, I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," Lynn mumbled. I could feel her breath on my neck and I shivered, trying not to turn back to look at her. "Yeah," I whispered, opening the box. "Ava, really. I love you," she said, her voice breaking. "I know. And I love you too," I replied, still focusing on the items inside the box. "Are you going to push me away now?" Lynn wondered, her hand barely touching my arm. "I don't know," I said. I really didn't. I didn't know how to act or if I should forgive her or if we were just a big mistake.

"Please don't. I need you," Lynn told me, wrapping arms around my waist. "You keep me warm."

I let myself smile at that. Something that reminded me of when we first met, before shit got complicated and messed up.

I let myself turn around and face her, letting my lips graze hers before leaning in for a kiss, knowing I may regret it later.

She began to kiss my neck, biting me softly in certain areas, kissing me every once in a while. "Do you forgive me?" Lynn whispered against my neck. "Just fuck me," I breathed, tightening my grip on her waist.

Her lips crashed against mine and I moaned, pulling her as close to me as I could. No matter how close we got, it never seemed to be enough. I just wanted more of her, over and over again. She tugged at the hem of my shirt and I took it off, throwing it to the side. She ran her hands along my torso, and pulled me down to the floor, practically slipping. She giggled, making me smile in return. She had the cutest smile ever, and the way she scrunched up her nose when she was nervous was adorable.

She crawled on top of me, trailing kisses down my stomach before taking off her shirt and leaning down to kiss my neck again. My hands trailed to the clip on her bra, taking it off slowly. My hands ran over her chest before I placed them on her cheeks, pulling her down to kiss me once again.

"I love you. Please never leave me," Lynn panted, whispering in my ear.

"I won't," I promised.

yet another horrible chapter god that was so bad sorry

aLSO - do u guys read on mobile? idk why i'm asking this just wondering cause chapters seem longer on mobile and i just don't want to bore you. feel free to leave suggestions or smth.

-claire