•~Levi & reader KC~•

A/N: So the wonderful reader AuriBoriAli-Wndrland wanted herself with grown-up Levi. After some questioning, this is my attempt at her personality. I hope you enjoy!

👾

P.S. IM SORRY IF THIS IS A TRAIN WRECK OF A ONE SHOT (oR CHEESY AT THE END OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU MAY HAVE WANTED.)
P.P.S. Fun fact: All of the characters in this one shot minus KC (SORRY 😟) are real characters you will see again in TGG!
P.P.P.S. Also, again sorry for the wait on this. Time's just weird and I sincerely apologize. And finally, this is the last thing for this book, all else will be posted in TGG 😁

"What do you mean you don't serve cotton candy? That's a crime against humanity!" The girl cried out, repulsed by the idea that a carnival didn't have her favorite fluffy food. Even if it was a school carnival, it's really no excuse. Her messy-looking brown hair that was held back by a headband was blowing in the cool breeze that silently announced the coming of autumn.

"Hey, I agree with the misses, what's up with this Teddy?" Another guy walked up next to her, playfully staring down the worker behind the table.

"Look, I'm sorry we don't have cotton candy, but please recognize that this is a school carnival, and I go to this school too. The whole cafeteria is a crime against humanity! Ouch!" The blond boy rubbed the back of his head, as he had just gotten slapped by one of the lunch ladies working the food booth with him. "See Levi! This is your fault!"

The girl looked between Teddy and Levi. Clearly, they were friends (or at least knew each other). She didn't even hear when the question was asked, as silence fell and she started when she noticed both boys turned their eyes to her. "What?"

"I asked what your name was," the brown haired boy named Levi asked. "I've seen you around, but never figured it out."

"Just call me KC," she replied grabbing onto the hem of her skirt and lightly toying with it for a second. "Wellll... Do you at least have snow cones?" she directed her attention back to Teddy behind the counter.

"Will you hit me if I say no again?" He asked taking a hesitant step back.

Levi laughed. "Hah! I haven't seen you this scared since you tried to complement that one girl at the mall, and it was actually a dude!" Teddy stuck his tongue out at him briefly, before turning back to KC.

"I won't hit you silly, I just want you to actually have something a carnival sells!" she explained.

"Fair enough, and we have snow cones anyway." Teddy walked to a different side of the table after asking what flavor so he could make it for her.

KC noticed awkwardly that Levi was still sticking around. "So, can I help you?"

Levi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry. I'm not good at this. My aunt Amanda is trying to encourage me to talk to more girls, and you were here next to my friend Theodore and so I thought it'd be a good idea, but you're really pretty and I'm pretty sure you're the really smart girl from my class but I couldn't ever ask your name and now I—"

"Heeeere's your snow cone, custom made and cold to the touch!" Teddy completely interrupted his friend—unintentionally, of course. Levi looked mortified as KC grabbed her snow cone and started eating from it.

"Thanks Teddy, and don't worry Levi, I'll see you around." KC smiled wide before skipping over her group of friends who were just now arriving at the carnival, her skirt swishing back and forth over the leggings underneath.