•~Olivar~•

A/N: This request is from my great friend JennyCraig0 . I hope you enjoy Oscar and Olivia! Also, these extras may not be as long as Thera and Rye's, but oh well I hope they're still good.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Olivia groaned. "Oscar, I swear if you keep taking pictures of me..."

"What?" He tried to play dumb, but his voice gave him away.

"Why're you taking so many pictures of me tonight anyways?" Oscar was glad she didn't look at him when she asked, for his telling blush would've given it away.

"You know, living in the moment, but wanting to remember tonight forever."

Olivia hummed in response. "If you want to live in the moment, then lay down next to me." She lazily pat next to her on the blanket. He hesitated only a few moments before removing the camera strap from around his neck and snuggling into Olivia's side. His mouth opened in awe as he truly noticed all of the stars starting to show in the night sky. They had gotten away from the city to a small grassy field. Neither would like to admit just how romantic it was, nor how much they loved this evening, each other.

"I-I've decided to go on to college," he told meekly, slightly worried of what she'd say. Olivia herself had already decided she wasn't going to.

"Ossie, babe, you don't need to sound so nervous. I told you I'd support you in what you chose and that's exactly what I'll do." She turned and shyly pecked his cheek. "You'll be the best professional photographer out there, the competition needs to watch out," Olivia giggled. Oscar took comfort in her words. That was the lesser of the two big things he'd lay out tonight.

It was show time for the next. He took in a deep breath. "Oli?" he whispered, too afraid to speak at a normal tone.

"Yes?"

"You said you'd support?"

"Absolutely. More important than being your girlfriend, I'm your best friend. It helps, don't ya think?" Now was Oscar's chance. He sat up, causing Olivia to finally open her eyes.

"What's wrong?" She was concerned when he stood up, so she followed suit, just for him to sink back to one knee. Her eyes went wide as a hand flew to her mouth. "Oscar?" She nearly whimpered when he pulled out a tiny box to reveal a ring.

"Um...I-uh... I love you Olivia. And I have for a while. B-but I was too scared because you only thought of me as a f-friend. Then we started dating a-and now I'm in heaven, but the sugar would get sweeter if you said yes. So uh...um...w-will you marry me?"

Olivia nodded her head rapidly. "Yes! A thousand times yes! You're too sweet for your own good Oscar, stand up and kiss me please."

So he did.

•~•

"Are those models I see or is it my two favorite girls in the world?" Olivia chuckled at Oscar's line as she walked into his office with their daughter.

"Daddy!" Young Paisley giggled, "You say that every time we visit."

"And it's true every time, sweetie. Come here." He reached out his arms and pulled his bundle of beautiful joy up onto his lap. These were his favorite moments at work—when the two people he loves most can come to visit. That was the only thing he regretted in his life with his own father, not going to visit him enough during his workaholic days before he passed last year.

So he learned to live in the moment. "My sister's coming into town tomorrow," Oli began. "She says she needs to see Paisley and become the favorite aunt." They both laughed at this.

"Of course she would. Is she staying with us?"

"Do you want her to?" She shot back. They hadn't really breached the topic of family staying over before.

"Hey, this ring right here means that my family is yours and vice-versa. It'd be great to have a sister over."

Olivia smiled wide, still finding a new reason each day to love this man. "Awesome possum."

"Mama, don't say that silly," Paisley told her. "Use big words."

"But you can't understand all the big words, dear," she rationed.

Paisley gave a big grin. "Then I learn!" Everyday was still a learning process, and nothing, they think, would ever change that. Not that they're complaining, as a family group hug ensues, to wrap Paisley in between all the love of the parents to her and each other.