30- When Everything Goes Wrong

Thera ^

Chaos broke out. You would think, hey, it's only like 20 people, no big deal. Right? Right? Wrong.

Maple and Misty started crying, too. Cora started running around trying to keep things calm and soothe people, along with Olivia. Some of the guys started pacing back and forth, racking hands through their hair or rubbing the backs of their necks. Giovanni even put an arm around Barbie to comfort her. Ian came over to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Well I'm not peachy-keen if that's what you're asking!" I snapped, before realizing that it wouldn't help the situation at all. I sighed. "Ian, I'm sorry. There isn't a need for me to get angry with you. Is there any way to get to him or find out more on what happened?"

"I called a friend of our dad's," Duke said as he walked over with his sister Destiny following close behind. "We know which hospital he's heading to."

"Duke and I were going to head over," Destiny supplied. I looked over at Andi to see what state she was in.

I pointed at Duke. "You need to stay here and comfort Andi, tell her everything will be alright."

"But I ne-"

"Ut-uh nope," I silenced him. "You to Andi, now." He finally nodded and went back to the poor blonde that threw her arms around Duke as soon as he sat down next to her and buried her face in his chest. I turned back to Ian.

"Who do you think should go?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his neck looking around.

"It shouldn't be someone in a bad state," he said, "because if the guest is freaking out that could jeopardize either Graham's state or the doctors around him. I'm definitely going, Destiny is going. You can come if you want to, but I'm not sure if you'll be needed here."

I glanced around at everyone, most of whom were actually my friends now. "What good would I do here?"

"The same thing you did with Duke," he told me, a small smile pulling at his lips. "You knew who needed to go where to comfort someone else. Maybe you could set up everyone else like that," he suggested. I shook my head though.

"I want to be there for Graham." Ian nodded.

"Fair enough," he agreed.

"What's going on?" Rye asked coming into our little group. "Is someone going to Graham?"

Ian nodded an affirmative. "Thera, Destiny and I—"

"I want in," he said, stepping closer to my side. Ian looked at me for approval. I nodded; I found no reason not to. It would probably be good to have him there with us, four was a nice, even number. We departed before anyone else could question us or try to join. Too big of a number, no matter how calm they appeared, wouldn't be good once we were all at the hospital.

"You got the address, Destiny?" Ian asked as we exited Amanda's house. It was nearly dark out, but we all loaded up into my car. Although Ian was pretty much in charge of this, he had driven his motorcycle here and that clearly couldn't seat everyone.

"No, but I know which hospital," she said and told us.

"I know where that is," Rye spoke up. He shifted uncomfortably, and dropped his eyesight momentarily. I was going to ask him what that was all about, but he switched to the front seat with Ian and started giving directions. I figured I should be focused while driving after the news that was just given. The whole way to the hospital Rye gave directions on which road to take or turn down. Just because I didn't focus on it doesn't mean that I still didn't wonder how he knew so well. Arriving there, we all rushed in and lined up against the front desk. We all started talking at once, much to the lady's un-surprise. Apparently she has to deal with this a lot.