"Excuse me?" Ariane said.

"I didn't stutter, trick." Alexis said.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Anthony growled.

"Anthony, what the actual hell?" Terry said.

"Ariane, go wait in the truck." Anthony said handing her the keys.

Ariane kissed him again before going to the truck.

"Anthony, start talking." Terry said. "Explain to us what the hell is going on."

"It's fucking obvious! He's cheating on Rayna! Your own damn wife, Anthony!" Alexis said.

"Look, I..." Anthony started.

"You can't excuse this Anthony!" Terry said. "How in the hell did you get caught up with her?!"

"It's complicated." Anthony said. He couldn't give an explanation for his action. He felt himself crumbling. The walls were closing in and he was going to be crushed.

"Complicated?" Terry said.

"Are you sleeping with her?" Alexis said angrily. "No, don't answer that. I can't believe this."

"Anthony. I don't know what to say." Terry said shocked.

Terry felt hurt that his best friend had taken such a path. Anthony was the last expected person to cheat on anyone's list. Terry felt crushed that his best friend was tearing himself down.

"Listen. I know this is messed up." Anthony said.

"You think! Anthony, you have a loving wife at home that has been trying to keep it together and your trifling ass is out here dicking down some hoe! How did this even make sense to you? Are you that damn stupid?" Alexis said.

"Watch your mouth!" Anthony said.

"Watch my mouth? You're lucky I'm not picking up the goddamn phone to call Rayna to tell about the shit you pulling! How the fuck you gon do this to Rayna!? Of all things you can do, your ass does this!" Alexis yelled.

"How the hell did this happen?" Terry said.

"I just...She..." Anthony said struggling.

"All because you guys are having a hard time!" Alexis said. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Look, I feel bad. I'm trying to fix things with Rayna. I promise you I am. It's just me and her... I like Ariane." Anthony said.

"Don't you dare fucking say that!" Terry said getting in his friend's face.

Terry grabbed Anthony's left wrist and put his own hand in his face. "You see this ring! This should be a daily reminder of the job you should be doing and not sneaking around on some other female. I bet you that girl don't even love you. She ain't got what Rayna has. Rayna has fucking everything and you want to disrespect her and your marriage!"

"Terry, let me go!" Anthony said snatching away from him.

"Tell me this. Who do you love? Rayna or that female?" Terry said.

Anthony couldn't even answer. The truth was that Anthony just didn't know. Terry and Alexis took his silence as an answer but, were not satisfied.

"Anthony. I'm telling you now. Get rid of her." Alexis said.

"What?" Anthony said.

"Get rid of her." Terry said.

"Drop her. Not only are you going to leave that bitch but, you are also going to admit everything you and that girl have ever done. Come clean." Alexis said.

"Fine." Anthony groaned.

"You have two weeks. Get your shit together." Terry said.

"No! He tells her today." Alexis said.

"No, we'll give him a while. If you don't, we tell her ourselves." Terry said. "Two weeks, Anthony."

"Alright. I'll take care of it." Anthony said.

"You better, Anthony." Alexis growled. "Come on, Terry."

Terry eyed Anthony as Alexis pulled him along. Anthony drove to Ariane's condo to drop her off. They were silent. Ariane had tears in her eyes. He didn't know how to handle this situation. Things were now getting out of hand.

After he dropped Ariane off, Anthony went home to Rayna. He looked at her, making dinner as she smiled at him. So innocent, so oblivious to Anthony's sin. Anthony realized he was hurting her but, there was no way to tell her without bringing their entire world crashing down. He had to figure something out.