Seven

Stiles Pov

"Rose died!! You killed her!" I shout pacing around the room, "what the hell?? I don't even know you! Who is this Rose?! Why am I here! My family will find me!!" Derek yells back walking towards the door, "not you now! Older you! You were such a douche" I say following behind, "what is this?" Derek quivers, I can smell his fear. "It use to be a factory, but now it's.. Abandoned" I say, opening the front door.
As we step out into the night, moon shining bright as a chill hits us. "Get in the jeep, I'm taking you to Deatons" i say weaving through the gate. "What no!? Why? Take me to my family!" He yells flashing his eyes. "Well I can't really do that!?" I say debating on whether or not to tell him, his whole family's dead. "Why not!! You reek of fear now tell me!" He yells, I didn't realise how worried I was of Derek until know, no not worried. Scared. Why? I don't know..
"Just get in we need to make a stop first" I say opening his door for him, as I walk around to my side.
I slam my door shut, and start the car.
Along the long hour drive, I notice Derek staring at me, "stop it." I say abruptly, keeping my eyes on the road, "stop what? Stop the questions I have? Or the fact that I don't know who you are and where I am or how I got here but, here I am in your car" he says stopping for a breath, "when we get to Deatons we will know okay. Just stop worrying you reek!"

Derek's falling asleep so I'm left with the moon, after a bit I notice him whimpering, and whining. He's having a nightmare, I frown, "pssp Derek wake up" he shuffles a little in his sleep but doesn't move. I sigh, if Rose is still alive.. Then what the fuck did happen and why has she done this to Derek?! When Derek is back to being 26 or whatever what will he think?? This is really confusing.. I guess all I can do is drop him off at Deatons and head back to dads, then head south for new territory.
Derek moves in his sleep whimpering something.. I focus my hearing, "St- St Stiles.." "M-Mom" what the heck.. "No Scott d-don't!" He yells bolting up right gasping for air, maybe he's remembering. "Hey hey calm down!" I say shaking my head, "what were you dreaming about?" I ask, "n-nothing, why do you want to know anyway?" He says leaning back, "well.. I don't know if you remember, but back when we were all a pack, me you and Scott.. I use to tell you some dreams I had about my mom, we had a mutual relationship but it worked" I said, "why do you say remember? I've never met you before"'he says shaking his head, "then why were you saying our names?" I question eyebrow raised, "I don't know.. But all i remember, is you guys just leaving? Sounds stupid don't it?" He chuckles, "no no it's not, trust me it's not even close" I sigh "except it is true" before he can ask I continue on "a year back when we were all in a pack, when you were 22 and the alpha, you actually all kicked me out because I was a useless human and now Scott it developing into a new leader. Not a good one, and now here we are a good year later and I find you as a 16 year old boy" I chuckle dryly as I lick my lips, "why would we kick you out??" He questions sternly, "because I saved your ass and nothing I did was good enough" i sigh, "look you're only a kid, you won't know until you're the right age again, but trust me. When you do remember everything again, it'll all make sense" I say looking over, Derek looks lost in thought, "but no matter what pack is pack.. No matter who or what they've done, I'm sorry.. Well for older me, am I really that bad" he chuckles, "oh trust me, he's quite the sour wolf. You know for a 16 year old Derek I expected you to be some sort of Emo angry kid with issues.. But you seem fine to me" I nudge him. "Oh yeah sure I am" he snorts. Maybe I could get used to this Derek..

As we pull up to deatons, i can see the sun about to rise, we stopped at McDonald's on the way here so he should be opening in an hour, "do you remember anything? To do with older Derek or how ever you ended up here by Rose" i question looking over to him as I pull out the keys. "It's hard to tell really, all I remember is being in the locker room get changed, but then it keeps flickering t-to me around this forest.. I don't even understand what's happening myself" he says licking his lips. "I really hope Deaton can turn you back" I sigh, "b-but what if I don't want to be old again" he frowns, "what if I stay 16 and grow up all over again! You must only be like 17, 18 why not!? I could go back to my high school not lead a pack full of idiots like Allison and Scott and stuff" he beams, "yeah well that sounds great and all, but we gotta see what Deaton says.." I say looking over at Derek, he looks kinda sad.
As we open the door, the bell rings signalling our arrival, footsteps are heard as Deaton goes to the front desk, "welcome to our Ve-Stiles?? and uhm how may I help you both?" He asks shocked, "look doc, Derek's been turned into a teenager again, by a witch. What do we do??" I ask impatiently, I haven't had a smoke all night I'm getting a little fidgety. "W-well I could look in the beastiary, I've never heard of such a spell, ah also I know you're a supernatural Stiles, if I may ask, what are you exactly?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows, "spark, wolf, fox what ever you wanna call it, I'm a hybrid, slash Alpha" I flash my eyes and grin. "Well come on In back" he gulps, with me and Derek following suit.
"Nothing here States any sort of witch with this power nor this spell" he sighs. "But, if Derek is slowly remembering then maybe he may turn back into his original age.. Within time" he adds in.
"So what for the time being? Can I stay with Stiles, and go back to School" Derek stretches, "uhh I don't know if that's a good idea, you're a pack alpha to A pack of high schoolers!? That go to the same school" I state waving my hands around, "well I can't really go back to my family" he shouts, "look Derek, it's okay you can stay with me, we can figure it out" I say calmly. "You aren't their Alpha at this moment, maybe in a parallel time. But until then they don't have much of a alpha, they can feel the pull already so don't worry about them, Scott's already taken charge" Deaton says looking up at Derek.
"Welp, come on school starts in an hour, we gotta go get ready" I sigh, As Derek smiles.
"thanks doc" I say waving goodbye as we walk out, "what a day it's already been" I shake my head, as we exit Deatons, "and it'll get even better" Derek pipes in patting my back before going ahead, I sigh and shake my head "yeah"