Five

Smut warning coming up!!

Stiles Pov

I lean against my jeep, as I fling my cigarette to the ground and step on it. I lick my lips in anticipation, i have the chance to get some information out of someone from the pack and I have to take it.
Liam walks out of the double doors, with a few others freshman from Lacrosse, "It's the new hot guy!" One guy whispers to the group, "yeah he's taking me to his place, actually" Liam says smugly, "No! I bet he'll ignore him" the rest chorus in. I walk up to the group, as they all go silent.
"Hey Liam ready to go?" I ask taking my shades off. "yeah! Let's go" he says walking with me to my jeep.
waving to his friends as they stand there stunned, "why didn't your friends believe you?" I ask opening the door and slipping in, "they think I was lying just because they were all jealous" he laughs. "Ready to 'study'?" I chuckle, "oh uh yeah!" He says readjusting him self.
We arrive to my house, dad won't be back till six so I have a hours to get some information about Derek and his where abouts. I open the jeep door and hop out, with Liam close behind. I unlock the front door and push it open for Liam to walk in first, he hurries in and we both head upstairs to my room. I lightly shut my door and head over to sit next to Liam on the bed, he takes out his math homework and i take out my unfinished History work. But within a few minutes I close the book and look over at Liam struggling, "it's not that hard" I pipe in, smiling at him. "That's what you think" he says staring intently at the sheet, I scoot closer.
"hey Liam.. You know Derek your Alpha?" I ask with innocence, "uh yeah why what's up?" He questions setting the book down. "I heard he's hiding from a few packs, do you know where he is?" I ask touching his knee, "y-yeah I do.. But I can't tell you, only pack" he stutters, "what If I persuade you?" I ask pushing him down so I lay on top of him, with one hand on his side and the other caressing his face. "W-wh-" I cut him off with a smothering kiss, as he closes his eyes and relaxes into it. He tangles his fingers in my hair pulling it. I pull apart, licking my lips looking down at him. "will you tell me now? I won't hurt him I just want to talk to him" I ask rubbing up and down his sides softly, "m-maybe" he says with pleading eyes, "maybe a little more persuading" he says biting his lip looking at mine. I nibble his ear, and trail kisses down his neck until i start sucking on a sweet spot, leaving a bruise that fades away within seconds due to his powers.
He pushes me off of him a little and before i can question it he flips himself over so he's on top of me straddling me.
He licks his lips with lust and attacks mine with passion, who knew such an innocent boy could kiss? He rubs himself on me, kissing me sloppily between breaths and moans. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this, but I think he may be persuaded enough. Before I can pull apart he's got his hand down my pants making me gasp against his tongue, he starts taking my length in his hand furiously. I grab his ass and push my self into his hand as he bites my lip and pants, while grinding on my thigh, and before I know it I'm cumming into his hand within minutes and I'm pretty sure he did too as he raggedly says my name and lays on me.
"He's at the old warehouse down on Manchester st about a good three hour drive near the woods" Liam sighs happily kissing my neck. "I certainly enjoyed this" I state, "I feel like you planned this" I say letting him suck on my neck, "maybe I just played my cards right and took a chance" he smiles, "thanks.. I'll drive to Derek's tonight, but if I find out you lied. I'll rip your throat out.. with my teeth" I state. "Just kiss me" he says savouring the last moment he's got with me, he knows Its a one time thing but that doesn't mean he can't make he most of it? Same with me because damn is he a good kisser, plus what a good way to spend my birthday.

After Liam left with a spare change of boxers of course, I gather some weapons and poison that can make him suffer, just like Rose did. I'll make him pay! He will regret ever murdering her, I'm here for revenge and I will get it, she gave me my powers, she gave me a friend, she gave me a lot more than most, I considered her to be a almost sister in a way. You know behind the partnership we had she made me feel like I belonged. Maybe loved even? No that's abit far fetched, just like my old petty crush on Derek back when I was in their pack, Derek just had a different aura about him, it felt off but right at the same time.
But, hopefully he won't struggle too much I mean, I want to see him in pain, after all he's a sour douche.
I'm coming Derek, and nothing will stop me! As long as I don't run into any trouble in the woods with those silly omegas running around, I wouldn't want to be late to the killing of my enemy! But for now, here's to being eighteen, where's dad's whisky?

*sorry about all that smut, but tbh I liked it.. A lot. But cannot wait to get into sterek!! Suspense is building! X