Six

Stiles Pov

After a few shots from dad's liquor cabinet, which i'm sure he won't notice i tred downstairs hearing dad's car door slam shut. I'm hungry and ill need a full stomach to get my energy up for tonight, so let's hope dad brought home my old favorite, curly fries.

i heave my luggage on my bed and start taking all my clothes out, I then unzip a pocket on the bottom that stashes my poisons and little knives. I grab a little bottle with red crimson liquid, one sniff of this and you'll be out for hours, but I need deadly. I put the bottle in my bag, as I search through the pocket for a certain-agh! Here we go, 'déjà u' now this will cause him a lot of pain! Two drops on the tongue and within seconds it will feel like your whole body's on fire, and once a minute passes.. Well let's say you won't be feeling anything, I chuckle as I grab alittle knife laced in wolfs bane and I put them in my bag and zip it up tight. I'm ready and i can't waste any moments waiting.
Once I get changed into an army jacket, black boots (imagine like the hot ones that Tyler and Dylan wear lmao) black top and jeans, I grab my backpack and Navman and I jump down the stairs.
"Ah hey son? What are you doing exactly? It's getting dark, if you want to go out on your birthday night just tell me where" John says sipping his beer looking at files spread across the table. "Business dad not far" I say bidding him a goodbye as I shut the front door, hearing a small sigh and a "be back before school".
I hop in my jeep and place the Navman to the window as I type in the address, once connected I pull out of the driveway and start my drive to Derek's, thoughts run through my mind as I focus on the road ahead. I'm feeling anxious about ending Dereks pitiful life, but at the same time excited to get revenge, I can kill a whole pack so why is the thought of Derek getting to me? He deserves it after all, just gotta make sure he pays.
Within an hour and half I'm already getting near the woods, i lick my lips in anticipation, just abit more to go before I can enjoy his suffering alright.
I tap the steering wheel to the beat of a song faintly playing in the background as I slow down to read the only sign along this old cracked road for the past half hour, dead mans drop cliff view left and warehouse right. I speed up and turn right, as trees pass by the windows and the moon shines bright ahead lighting the road as the shadows of trees dance around tauntingly in the breeze. Ahead I see a large black gate, rusty and swaying, as I pull up In front.
I hop out slinging my bag over my shoulder, knuckles and neck clicking as I lick my lips in anticipation. I weave around the gates, my boots clanking the cement walkway braking the lonely silence of leaves rustling along the ground. This looks well deserted, If Derek is here he should of smelled me by now, I smile evilly as I easily push the large double doors I front of me into the back wall with one push.
Moonlight shows the way as I look forward to a corridor leading down with many metal doors, I start walking sniffing the air, all I can smell is magic and wolf? I whistle a tune as the smell leads me down the corridor and down some stairs at the end, I can just see through the darkness as I make my way down the steps, why hasn't Derek came out yet? I can smell him and he hasn't moved since I got here. Maybe he's hiding and doesn't realise I can smell him, after all he doesn't know who it is, the smell gets stronger as a smell I haven't smelt before wafts through the air with a thick layer of magic, very recent too at least this morning. I extend my claws as I push the door open and walk in expecting Derek to be sleeping due to his heart rate being low, but what I find instead confuses me..
I walk forward cautiously as I lean down next to the young boy sleeping on the hard cold ground, it smells like douche? But This isn't Derek, I roll him over and i come face to face with a boy with black messy hair, and pale skin. Not knowing what to do I plan on softly slapping the boy to wake him up, but as I raise my hand, the boy sits up eyes flashing blue as he gasps for air, I fall on my ass in surprise "W-where am I? Who are you?!" The young boy says scooting backwards, "well.. I should be asking you this. Your atleast an hour away from the nearest town and I'm here for a Derek Hale. You reek of him so you must know where he is. Now don't lie to me or I'll rip your throat out with my teeth" I threaten flashing my alpha eyes. "Oh uh.. I don't know who your talking about? Never heard of a Derek" he says laughing nervously. "Oh then who are you?" I say smugly, "I'm Miguel" he says standing up leaning against the wall. "From Mexico" he adds in nervously, i spring on my feet as I stalk closer to the boy, He flattens his back against the wall scared as I sniff his scent. I step back stunned, "Derek?.. Why are you 17?" I question quietly shaking my head. "What are you talking about? I can't just change my age whenever I want!" He remarks, "well you did today!?" I scream back. "What no! All I remember is walking into the changing rooms after school early for basketball.. And then.. The-"
"then what!?" I yell impatiently, "a- a woman.. She came out of no where and blew purple dust in my face, she had long black hair and silver eyes, b-but she wasn't a wolf or a coyote.. Sh-she.." He says rubbing his head, "a witch?" I tremble. "Yeah.. Before I passed out she said one thing.. "Uno ajÿe" and now I've woken up where ever this dump is" he says shaking his head. "Uno ajÿe, it's the ingredient of a rare flower also know as The Flower Of Death" I say, "and the only known flower in America sent all the way from France.. Was in the hands of Rose.."

*OOO PLOT TWIST WITH YOUNG DEREK HALE! And Rose did this?¿ bit of a cliffhanger! Sorry it took a few days to do tho but o started the chapter yesterday but this new idea popped into my head and I had to restart! Hope you enjoy! Please comment and heart of this was a good plot twist!!! Also I ship Stiles and young Derek Hale so maybe Stiles might help Derek? Should he?¿ X