One

Stiles Pov

I pick up the now empty whisky bottle and throw at the bare, pale blurry wall. It shatters into a million of tiny pieces, with a loud clang as all the sharp pieces fall to the ground, and the last mouthful of liquor that was left to swish around now drips down the wall.
"STUPID! Stupid Scott! Stupid Jackson! Urgh!!" I scream as I clench my fist, and pace around my chaotic and messy room, with files and research i had gathered for the pack, which now is not needed anymore.
"All I've ever done is help them!! They think I'm a pathetic human, but just wait! Ohhh Ill be back! Bigger and better" I slur, shaking with anger. They dare do this to me! When all I've ever done is help them and their stupid werewolf asses..
I need to leave. I can't stay here, nothing is here for me in Beacon Hills, nothing but pain and misery. I'm not going to die in this shithole like my Mom, they'll see!

two hours earlier

I pull up to Derek's loft for the usual tuesday night meeting, there's always something new, someone dead or missing. But this week it's been chaotic, what with the witch we had to fight at three am last night, I'm exhausted but I never miss pack meetings.
I slam my jeep door shut, and lock it with a click. Walking into the dreary building, I make my way up to the loft door hearing hushed chatter behind the metal, I slide it open to see the whole pack leaning against the table with scattered files and research all thanks to me, i think to myself.
"Hey guys what's the topic about? A snowman or maybe even zombies heading this way to Beacon Hills?" I vocalise with humour. I get no answer back but silence in return, I look up at everyone and no one will look me in the eye.
Derek sighs, "Look Stiles.. Last night you could of killed us. If you weren't there in the way than Liam wouldn't have been paralysed and Erica could of got her right then and there but now two citizens have died" he says sternly, I'm shocked honestly.
"W-what?! It's not my fault that I had to drag you out of the swamp! I basically saved you! But do I get a thank you? No! I don't know what this is, but I could at least get some god damn support!" I shout glaring at everyone.
Everyone sorta stands there awkwardly not wanting to look at Stiles Directly "Yeah well you won't be getting any support now. Youre out of the pack" Jackson grunts locking eyes with me. bullshit. "Scott he can't be serious!?" I yell looking at Scott as he bites his lip looking down at the ground. "Sorry dude. But it's just this is a pack for the supernatural. Not a human, humans are weaker then us" he states. "Weak human? That's all you think of me?" The pack stays silent.
"Derek! I'm not out of the pack?! I'm the one with the brains of the operation and I'm the one that saves your butts!" I scream at him. "Just get out Stiles. We don't need you anymore. And you better not talk or be near any of them during and after school anymore, or else the other packs will think we care for you" he says turning away to close and sort a file.
I wipe away the tears that threaten to fall as i stand in shock, I can't believe after everything I've done for them this is how they repay me.
"Fuck you guys! I waste hours of my own time getting shit that you assholes need done for what? A blame of deaths or maybe a fucking speech about how pathetic I am. Yeah well I'm done anyway! You'll regret kicking me out when I'm tougher than all you!" I sniff, Derek laughs and everyone ignores me and carries on chatting about what to do next. "Don't take it hard Stillinski. We just don't want a human taking us down with him" Jackson chuckles with a fake smile, "oh and don't let the door hit you on the way out" Erica pipes in with a dry laugh. I hiccup and wipe my wet years away, doing the thing i do best. I run. Down the stairs in record time and out to my trusty blue jeep the only one who doesn't abandon me.

end of flashback

"New plan. New persona and new life" I say to myself as I wipe my wet red eyes, i open my closet and grab my suitcase. I start packing my clothes and bathroom items, as I lay it all down on my bed.
I sigh and walk into dads bedroom where $10,000 is kept in a safe behind a painting on the wall of a mountain with snow. This money was supposed to be my college money.. Well not anymore. I also grab his pistol gun and my passport, I close it and head with a full pack of ammo. Once i was done packing and gathering items i will need, i head downstairs to write dad a note.

"Dear dad
Don't look for me. Ill be back in a few years to visit you. This is for the best, and my new future. I'll call you when I can. Don't bother telling my so called friends either, they hate me. I have nothing left here except for you. I'm so sorry.
Love you dad, eat healthy
Stiles."

I scribble down as tears stain the white paper. I lay it down on the table, looking around the kitchen and living room giving it all a final look before i rush upstairs to grab my suitcase.
I take a deep breath in, and before the tears can start falling again, i'm running down the stairs and out the door without looking back, before i start to change my mind.
But i have one goal, and im going to stick to it no matter what, and that's to become stronger, and once i'm strong enough i'll have my own pack. People who actually want me.