Chapter 24:

Damon's POV:

Katherine came in smirking right at Andorra, and clapping her hands. "Good job!" Katherine laughed, Andorra growled, and I saw her eyes turn yellow. As she didn't dare change, I am thinking she didn't want to shred her amazing dress. "You managed to tie down the ripper." she smirked, Andorra turned to Stefan, and scowled, then back at her, and Andorra put her hands on her hips, and neared her.

"I don't think I invited the slut!" Andorra sung, I laughed, everyone shot me a dirty look, and shook my head. When out of nowhere came Analiese, but this time she didn't look so innocent, instead she looked like a mini-Katherine. Wait wasen't I just talking to her? Nope. I thought noticing she wasen't next to me. Analiese changed into a pair of leather leggings, a low cut white shirt, and a leather jacket. Her long brown locks were curled, and she was smirking at Andorra. "What do you two want?" Andorra asked, I noticed her eyes turned bright yellow.

"To talk." they both said in usion,

"With Elena as well." Analiese smirked at Elena, who looked horrifed. I zoomed over to her, holding her in my arms, and trieing to calm her down.

"What do you want with them?" Stefan spoke up, starring at them both.

"Well I'd like to talk in private. Do you all mind leaving?" Katherine spoke, her eyes playing over everyone, and smirking. "Leave." she demanded, Caroline didn't move, Matt ran for it, Rebecca left with Matt, however the rest of us didn't budge. "I said leave!" Katherine screamed, as she broke a piece of wood off, and threatened to shove into Andorra's heart. Stefan screamed, I zoomed over to Katherine only to shoved against the wall by Analiese.

Who shoved her lips on to mine, at first I shocked, and decided to let her do what she wants. "Sister. We have no time for that." Katherine shook her head.

"Oops!" Analiese blushed, realsing me, and running her hand down my face. "Call me." she mouthed, not in her dreams. I thought coldy, I neared Stefan, and tried to pull him out.

"Leave me alone!" Stefan shouted, "I'm not leaving Andorra, or Elena with them!" Stefan hissed, Andorra walked towards him, and put her hand on his face.

"Just go, you'll be outside, besides I'm a hybrid, there vampires." Andorra smiled at Stefan, before kissing him, and whispering she loved him. Stefan kissed her forehead, before me, and him walked out along with Caroline.

"We can't just leave them in there!" Caroline whined.

"They'll kill Andorra, besides she is a hybrid. I think she can handle it." I said, I tried to listen, but they had turned on something that was blocking my hearing. Damn it! I turned around to see Stefan, holding his head in his hand, and I heard him whimper a few things. Like 'I just got her back.' or 'if she dies i will hunt them down.' I neared him, putting my hand on his shoulder, and trieing to calm him down. Didn't work, instead he jumped up, and shoved my hand away. "Go talk to him." I told Caroline, she gave me a doubtful look, and sighed nearing him.

I however kept peeking in the windows, I hope there okay. If they aren't, Stefan might just lose his mind. It was getting dark, when the doors opened, and out Andorra, and Elena. There faces stained with tears, as Andorra ran at Stefan, and Elena ran to Caroline. "What happened?" I asked, getting up.

"We don't want to talk about it." Andorra answered, looking over at Elena, causing Elena to cry harder. I knew there holding something back, what are they supposed to do? I wondered, I noticed a cut on Andorra's wrist that was healing quickly. But there wasen't on Elena's wrist, what, why does only Andorra have that? I wondered starring at her, she caught me starring, and kissed Stefan. I didn't want to think what I was thinking, but maybe there doing a spell that will eventully kill Andorra. Oh no! I thought, but I didn't want to accept that, Andorra would never do that to Stefan.

Andorra's POV:

"What do you want?" I asked, starring Katherine down, she smirked, and flipped her long curly hair. Walking towards the radio, turning it up, so the boys wouldn't hear.

"All we want is for you to leave." Katherine pointed towards me, I laughed, and shook my head.

"Never going to happen." I answered, putting my arms over my chest, and smirked right back.

"Why do you want her to leave?" Elena spoke up, looking like she just the same attuide as me. Which she doesn't, I'm outgoing, and brave. I hate when people protect me over themselves, but her on the other hand. Enjoys that kind of attention, which is strange, and plus she sometimes really annoying.

"Because I want Stefan back, I can't do that whenever he is married. Duh!" Katherine rolled her jade eyes, then looking at me. "It's a deal?" she asked.

"Hell to the no." I answered, Katherine laughed, and starred at me.

"I thought you would say that." suddenly my wrist got an awful pain, I screamed out, and looked down at my wrist as blood trickled down into the brown bowl Analiese was holding. "Now we have you're blood, with this nice little spell, everyone you've ever touched would die, and you would live." Katherine smirked, "To be alone in a world, is soo lonely." she teased.

"Only you would know that." Elena shot back, holding my bleeding wrist.

"I'll get our witch." Analiese said hoping up, openeing the door, and in came a woman. Dark skin, blue eyes, and brown curly hair. "Enjoy!" Analiese smirked. I saw her close her eyes, as she mumbled a few things, and I heard Elena cry out.

"Stop!" I cried, "Knock it off!" I sobbed, holding Elena's fraglie body in my hands. "I'll do it!" I screamed, Katherine stopped the witch, turned to me, and smiled.

"You have 48 hours, or else everyone dies." Katherine smiled, before turning around, disappering with Analiese. I turned to Elena, who was sobbing hard, and hugged me.

"We can't tell the boys, esicapply Stefan." I cried, Elena shook her head, and we stood there for a couple hours, until we worked up the coarge to step outside. I ran to Stefan, held him my arms. That I was going to miss, his scent that was always so nice. I smiled against his chest.

"What happened?" Damon asked, I turned to Elena who started to cry harder. I smiled up at Stefan, pecking his lips, and hugging him. While I was turned around, I felt someone's eyes on me. I slowly turned around, seeing as Damon discovered my cutted up wrist. I turned completey towards Stefan, and I wouldn't let Damon find out what is going to happen.

"I love you." Stefan whispered, "Forever and ever."

"Me too." I was able to get that out, without a horse sound, and I held him tight. "I love you." I cried harder, and harder. Why does this happen to us? I wondered, can't we just be married, and live in peace? Of course not! I thought, as I cried into his chest. My life honstely sucks!