Chapter 14:

Stefan's POV:

I awoke with my sweet, darling Andorra in my arms. I ran my hand down her face, she shivered, and rolled over. I wish I never hurt her, why did I kiss her? Oh right, trieing to get her to turn on her humanity, and yet again it didn't work. I knew I was hurting Andorra by being with her, but I couldn't help myself, being without her felt cold, and empty. Last night, whenever she kissed Matt, I felt my veins turning into fire, and I had to make him forget. I slowly got out of bed, knowing she would wake up, and be angery. I quickly got dressed, running out, and feeling horrible.

I felt my car keys there, so she could leave, and have fun. While I walked back to town, deciding to hunt while I was out. While I was wandering the woods, in search of the perfect breakfeast, I slammed into a tree. "Do you mind?" I shouted, seeing an angery Elijah, what is his problem? I thought. "What is the matter with you?" I snapped.

"What did you do to Andorra?" Elijah hissed to me, I raised my eyebrows, and thinking why would he care?

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I just do, now tell me, or else I will kill you." Elijha threatened, he loved her, I could see it in his eyes, as he neared me with a stake.

"I cheated on her with Elena." I admitted, Elijah dropped the stick, and ran somewhere. I sighed with relief, sliding down the tree. If he loves her, then that means that she must have kissed him, or something at some point to make him love her. I shot up, she cheated on me to! I thought angery, why is she so god damn mad at me then! I zoomed back to her hotel room, where I saw her, and someone yelling. I ran up to the room, breaking down the door, and seeing Elijah standing there put more fire into my heart. "How could you?" I hissed at Andorra, she looked at me, and horror sprend across her face.

"What are you saying?!" she shouted back at me.

"Did you cheat on me with him?" I pointed Elijah's way, Andorra turned her head, towards him, and shook her head no.

 "Why would you say something like that?!" she screamed at me, tears falling from her brown eyes, and I realized, she didn't cheat, and I was making her feel worse. I tried to near her, Elijah stopped me, and told me it would be better if I left. I did, leaving her, and him alone. That worried me, as I shrugged my jacket on, and zoomed  out of there.

"So he loves her?" Damon questioned, as I told him about me, and Andorra.

"Yes." I admitted, "He threanted to kill me for her." I took a swing of my drink.

"That sucks." Damon said, sitting down next to me, and in came Caroline. Damn it!

"What did you do to Andorra?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest, and her raised her eyebrow at me.

"I said that she cheated on me with Elijah." I admitted, damn it maybe I should just disapper.

"Are you stupid?" Caroline said, stepping down our little set of stairs, "Stefan, she loves you, with all her heart. The second that Elijah tried to kiss her, she told me, that she ran into the bathroom, and waitied for you." she paused, trying to contorl her anger. "Andorra can't date another without feeling horrible, she went out with Matt last night, and what did you do, make him forget!" Caroline shouted, "Just leave her alone, she doesn't need anymore hurt in her life!" then she left, I turned to Damon, who gave me a frown.

"I think she's right," Damon said slowly, I threw my glass agaisnt the wall. Watching it smash, I felt like I was watching mine, and Andorra's heart smashing. I got up, went to my room, and fell onto the bed. It still smelt like Andorra, I enhaled her scent, and kept starring at the ceiling. Maybe I should turn it all off, for good this time. Elena seems fine without it, I might be. No not an option, I need to be here for her. Even though she may not want me, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!!!! I just thought I might do one chapter with Stefan's POV, now that is out there, I now it is short, but I'm tried, and I will pick up tomorrow at school . I can get on the app, that is sooo sweet, and works out for me!! I love you all, thank you for reading, keep doing that, and being awesome,also comment, and like it!!! Thank you!

-LovelyWriter101