Chapter 4:

It was the night before I went off to New York City, I've only been here for two days, and my gurdain already wants to get rid of me. I threw my heavy bag over my shoulder, when her husband came running up, and taking some of my stuff. We set it by the front door, I had to drive to the school, and get on a bus. That will take us to the airport, that will take us to New York City, So stressful, I texted Ella, and laid on my bed. The first day of school, was ruff. I still can't wait to go to New York City, where all my answers get answered.

I eventully went to asleep, my clock rang it was 4:20a.m I jumped up, and ran downstairs. My gurdains husband took me to the school, I got into my bus, and sat next to Ella. Trevor was sitting behind us, I kept feeling his hands in my hair. I pulled away, it felt wrong whenever another man touches me, it felt werid. I sighed, putting in my headphones, since Ella was busy talking to her friends. I was listening to P!nk, I love her. I fell asleep, I was awoken by Ella shaking me, and we arrived at the airport. We were in Mystic Falls, werid, I stepped off the bus, and into the airport.

It took a couple hours for our plane, but when it arrived, me, and ran on the plane. Our seats were next to each other, thank the god. I don't know what I would've done if I was sitting next to someone else, we talked a little about shopping, and our hotel room. But she fell asleep, I however stayed up, and waited to land. I want to get off the plane, run to find him. Then I will be happy, then I did fall asleep, hey I'm tired hello.

I woke up to the sound of the lady speaking, we could get up, and use the restroom or something. I sighed with reflie, getting up, and nearly running to the bathroom. I relived myself, getting up, and looking in the mirrior. My hair was pulled up in a simple bun, I was wearing no makeup, and wearing PJs. Classy I know, but I'm going to be on a plane for hours, why dress up? I starred at my deep brown eyes, why do I feel empty? I questioned myself, stepping out of the bathroom, and nearing my seat. Ella was sleeping, Trevor waved at me, I smiled at him. I stayed awake the rest of the trip, I was reading a book, and then on my tablet.

When we arrived, I woke Ella up, and we jumped up. Exictment filled our veins, we ran off the plane, and cheered out loud. "New York City!" we screamed, laughing, and running down the stairs. It was fun, we got into a bus, and drove to the hotel. It was huge, we got our room, me, and Ella shared a room. We went into our room, I took a shower, and blowed dryed my hair. I then did waves, putting makeup on, and changing into a pair of skinny jeans, and blue shirt. I walked out of the bathroom, to greet Ella, who was texting someone. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Great, where are you off to?" she asked.

"Out." I smirked, grabbing my bag, and throwing it over my shoulder, it was noon. The sun was still shining, I wandered around, and enjoying the sights. While walking, I noticed a man. Tall, black hair, and a leather jacket. I frowned, nearing him. For some reason, he seemed fimilar. While I was nearing him, I noticed Elena walking out of a hair salon, I quickly hid behind a pillar. I peeked around the corner, her hair was in slight waves, a couple red streaks. I turned my head, why would she color her hair, and cut it? I wanted to chase after her, but my gut shouted stay hidden. I bit my bottom lip, then when she walked away, I neared the man.

I quickly ran after him, grabbing him by the shoulders, and spinning him around. He turned around, a angery expression on his face, and when his eyes landed on me. His face became soft, he starred at me, and his blue eyes seemed filmiar. "Who are you?" I asked him, starring deep into his blue eyes, and then I started to remeber little things. I saw the boy that kissed me in the sprinklers, he was super cute, and a nice face. "Why do I know you?" I questioned him.

"Andorra." he breathed, starring at me. "Don't freak out." he calmed. I started to slowly backing away from him, feeling the wall behind me, and my eyes wide with horror. he looked into my eyes, "Calm down." he grabbed my shoulders, installing calming down. "Now I need you to come with me." he demanded, without really knowing what I was doing, I soon followed behind him. My steps were quick, same with his, as if he were in search of something dangrous.