Chapter 8:

Andorra's POV:

I found it strange my phone was missing, as I fished my pockets, still not finding it. I sighed, giving up, I thought I should call Stefan, and tell him not to worry. I was with Analiese, we decided to drive back to Mystic Falls, and making stops along the way. Trust me, we got a lot of strange looks, but we said were idental twins. I figured out Analiese, was a great gal, and really enjoyed herself. We were like sisters, thank god she had a phone, and we took many photos with one another.

I decided against my gut, to call Stefan. When he answered, "Yes?" his sounded urgent, and worried. Uh no. I thought.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Andorra?" he asked, "Are you alright? Where are you? Who are with?" he questioned.

"Calm down, I'm fine." I said, "I'm with Analiese, we decided to drive back, and make stops along the way. I'm sorry." I frowned.

"No, I'm just glad you're okay." he sighed, I smiled, and blushed tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. Analiese was buying something, I was browsing around the postcards, and my fingers lingering over 'Greetings from Mystic Falls' "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, thanks for wondering." I smiled, "How are you? You sounded worried.." I said, chewing on the inside of my cheek, and grabbing a soda finally. I neared the front, setting my drink down, and Analiese paid.

"Yeah, you remeber Silas?" he asked, I nodded, and made the sound of yes. "Well he managed to form into you, it worried me." I smiled.

"I'm on my way home now, I miss you." I said.

"I miss you to." Stefan smiled, even though I couldn't see it.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he whispered back, I laughed, and walked out of the car.

"Stefan, I'm going to drive, I'll call you later." I frowned.

"Oh well drive saftly." he paused, "I love you Andorra Gilbert."

"I love you Stefan Salvatore." we hung up, I turned to Analiese, who was rolling her eyes. "Damon is single, I think." I shrugged, "Since Elena turned off her humanity, I don't think he's chasing her." I elbowed her elbow, "He may like you." I wiggled my eyebrows backing out. Analiese rolled her eyes.

"He knew me, he meant me, and he was under my older sister's spell, he will never like me like that." Analiese rolled her eyes.

"Why would you say that?" I asked her, "Were beauitful." I cheered, Analiese laughed, and looked out the window. Katherine was right, I'm completey different from Analiese. Analiese was quite, shy, and always nervous. I however was loud, introduced myself to strangers, and never nervous. Analiese was also very to herself, is the word I should use. She never complains, never says what she is really feeling, and always is hiding in the shadows. I however was oppsite, if it wasen't for the way I am, I wouldn't be with Stefan.

As we drove, the ride was quite, until on the radio a song came on, that I had to turn up 'Bleeding Love' I smirked Analiese's way, she rolled her eyes, and looked back out the window. The song was drifty though the car, making me enjoy the song much more. When we were stopped at a red light, I pulled down my viser, and viewed myself in the mirrior. I moved my hair, noticing Stefan's bite mark, my fingers running over it, and smiling at the memory. That night, was the night that started it all .You'd think, a normal girl would scream, and kick. I however, held his cheek in my hand, and tried to calm him down.

I put it back up, and kept driving. It seemed like forever, when we saw the sign, saying. 'Entering Mystic Falls.' I smiled at the sign, I noticed Analiese went to asleep. This whole trip, she has been avoiding answering questions about her past. I think, at one point, Analiese had her humanity off. Because everytime she is near a human, that isn't me, she flinges like she might hurt them. But she can't hurt me, she knows that, because if she kills me, our family line stops. As we drove to Stefan's house, all the lights were on, and no car was there. I push my eyebrows togther, turning to Analiese, and walking her up. "Should we go inside?" I asked her.

"Shh." she silnceted me, her ear listening for whatever is happening inside. "I don't hear anything," she said slowly getting out of car, and slowly nearing the house. I followed a couple steps behind her, we opened the door, and the house was empty. I turned her, walking inside watching our steps, when we stopped at a voice.

"HEllo ladies." a british accent rang out, Andorra spun around, and her eyes went wide with horror. I turned around, it was Klaus, damn it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to see Stefan." Klaus said, looking around, "But it seems he isn't here." he shrugged. "Have you seen pretty boy?" he asked me.

"No." I said, "I've been out of town."

"With you're older doppleganger, Analiese, the one Patrova I didn't kill." he frowned, exmaining her, and me. "What a waste." he shook his head, "How is you dear older sister, or should I say both of you're older sisters?" he teased, I heard Analiese growl, he smirked her way, and in a flash had me pinned against a wall. My neck in his hand, Analiese was about to run at him, when he threatened, "I will kill her, here, and now if you don't stop. Then you're presious family line stops." he threatened turning to me. "Hello darling." he said, running his hand down my cheek.

I was starting to see blurryness, my breathing was slowly down, and my heart was to. I caught on last glimpse at Analiese begging him to put me down, then everything went dark.

Analiese's POV:

I kept shouting at Klaus to put her down, I saw her going slowly, and a tear rolled down her cheek. When he let her fall, her body laying numb on the ground, I gave him a hiss, and he ran off. I ran towards her, trying to shake her awake. No answer, no responce. Andorra laid lifeless on the ground, her eyes closed, and her chest wasen't moving. I flipped her upside down, listening for a heart beat, and there was none.

I panicked, biting my wrist, and forcing it in her mouth. No responce, she didn't drink it, or react. I pulled my wrist away, leaning against the couch, and cried. That was it, the Pretrova family line just ended, and I couldn't save her. Your probably asking why would I care about the Pretrova family line, well since she looks just like me, I would've been able to see her baby, and what the baby would've looked like if I wasen't a vampire. When I was younger, being a mom was something I dreamed about, and when I was 16 I was in search of a husband. But all those dreams were on halt, as Katherine conviced me to change into a vampire.

I starred at her body, when the front door banged open, and there stood Damon. HIs blue eyes, grazing me, and the other body on the ground. "Andorra?" he questioned looking up at me, I sobbed, and shaking my head no. Pointing down to the dead body on the ground, within an instence, Damon was by her side, and listening for her heatbeat. I slid on the couch, when he jumped up, and threw me against a wall.

"Please kill me." I begged him, my eyes pleading into his blue ones.

"Who are you?" he asked.

I laughed, "I'm Katherine's little sister, her doppleganger." he set me down, and wrapped me in a hug that I needed. First it was shock, and soon I was wrapping my arms around him.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"Klaus he showed up, held her by the thoat, and didn't stop until she died, I tried to help her, but h-he." I sobbed, Damon didn't make me speak, he pulled me into a hug, still starring down at her body. When another person walked in, I pulled away, and I'm he was Stefan. Running towards her body, sobs of sadness came from him.

"Who did this?" he asked, getting up, and nearing me.

"Klaus!" I screamed out, my voice echoing though the house, "Klaus did this!" I sobbed, Damon hugging me.

"He just showed up, and killed her." Damon whispered.

"Damn it!" Stefan screamed, he knelt down next to her body, and cried into her shoulder. I however didn't let Damon go, he didn't seem to mind, and I enjoyed this. But my thoughts, why would he do that?