Chapter 9:

Andorra's POV:

I woke up in a coffin, I freaked out, and started to punch the top. Until was opened, a bright light was above me, and then I saw Stefan's face. "Andorra?" he asked, I sat up, strechting my arms, turning to him, smling.

"The one and only." I paused, "Why am I in here?" I asked. Stefan didn't answer, instead he put his ear against my ear, and stayed there a while.

"You're human?" he asked. I nodded my head,

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked him, he shook his head, and kissed me.

"I don't care." he mumbled, helping me out, and sitting around was Caroline. Analiese, Damon, and Matt.

"Why are you guys all here?" I asked, they all were looking at me, Damon's eyes were filled with tears, same with Analiese, and Caroline, and Matt. "Wait a mintue." I thought finally catching on, "Was I died?" I asked, everyone nodded, and then it came back to me. Klaus killed me, well tried. "Am I a vampire?" I asked horrifed looking Stefan's way.

"No." Stefan answered, "I don't think you were dead, I think you were just knocked out, but we don't really know, your heart wasen't beating." he shrugged, taking me in his arms, and whispering, "But at least you're alive." Stefan mumbled. I smiled against his chest, enhaleing his scent, which always smelt of oranges, and strawberries.

I felt another pair of hands on my back, I turned around, and faced Caroline. I smiled big, pulling her into a huge hug. "Don't scare me like that!" Caroline cried into my shoulder, I felt myself wanting to cry as well, and I did. Then Damon hugged me, same with Matt, and finally Analiese.

"I felt awful." she whispered, "I felt like it was my falut." I nodded my head no, and kept hugging her. After a while of hugging, we all went back to the masion, and I ate. Everyone was watching me, Matt left, while everyone stayed, and watched me.

"You guys can go change." I said, my mouth filled with a PJ sandwich.

"No thanks." Stefan smiled at me, nearing me, and kissing my cheek. I blushed, he smiled, and walked towards Damon, whispering something in his ear. Damon nodded his head, motioning for him, and Analiese to leave. It was only me, and Stefan. "I really thought you were dead, I was going to kill myself after today." he admitted, causing me to set my food down, and turning to him.

"Don't ever do that." I told him, "I'm fine, always will be, and you don't ever worry about me." I mumbled, he looked down at the ground, and I grabbed his cheek, making him look me in the eyes. "I love you, but you shouldn't worry about me." I whispered.

"I can't help it, I love you to much."  Stefan frowned, I pulled him closer so our foreheads were touching, when he pulled something out of his pocket, it was a tiny box, and he opened it. I pulled away, my eyes were wide, and my mouth dropped. He pulled out a necklace, it had a bright blue diamoud on it, and it was a simple silver necklace. "I bought while you were away, but I never got a chance to give to you." he smiled, I turned around, and removed my hair so he could put it around my neck.

I turned around, playing with my new necklace. "I love it." I smiled up at him, he smiled down at me, and kissed my lips. We kept kissing, our lips never seprating, we started to get up, and he grabbed my hips. Setting me up on the counter, when I pulled away, his lips started down my neck, and I heard him take in a deep, shaky breath. "Do you want some?" I asked, he shook his head, "I know you do." I pushed.

"No, don't." Stefan walked away, I knew his veins, and fangs were out. I walked up to him, grabbing him, and spinning him around, I grabbed his face, and pulled it towards me.

"I want you to." I kissed him, pulling his face to my neck, and then he put his fangs in my neck. It hurt at first, but the after a couple seconds, the pain went away, and it felt amazing. I moaned, as he grabbed my head, and tugged on my hair. I pulled his face away, blood stained his lips, and I kissed him. "See." I smiled, within a flash I was on the counter this time he was on top of me, and trailing kisses down to my belly. "Aren't Damon, and Analiese here?" I asked.