Chapter 18:

Stefan's POV:

After dropping a humanity turned on Elena, I got an urgent call from Caroline. "Yes?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Get over here now!" her voice sounded like she has been crieing, I hung, and called out for Elena. Who zoomed out to the car, we speed over to her house, and I felt a werid feeling as I entered the house. I tried to listen for the only heart beating in this house, not a sound, so did Elena. We turned to each other, both of our faces were worried, as we zoomed to the back. I saw her, laying on the couch, and her eyes closed.

Her hair was fine, but I could see where her neck was snapped. "What happened?" I asked Caroline, and Tyler. Caroline was crieing into Tyler's neck, Tyler shrugged, and fought back the tears. I turned to Elena, who shook her head, and zoomed out of there. I starred down at her, she looked peaceful, I hope she is. I thought running my hand down her face, when she shot up, and took in deep breaths. "What the hell?" I asked. Andorra turned to me, horrifed looking as she felt her mouth. "What's the matter? What happened?" I loaded her with questions, she ran to the bathroom, and starred at the mirrior.

"What are you doing?" we all asked, as Elena zoomed back into the house, and stood by her sister.

"Stefan." Elena said slowly,

"I'm not alive." Andorra finished her sentence, I starred at them both. Are they both thinking, that Andorra my sweet human Andorra was now a vampire?! No that couldn't be! "I was sitting down, Klaus was here. He was angery, at you." Andorra pointed Caroline, and Tyler's way. "I lied for them, then he shoved me against the wall, forced me to drink his blood, and I blacked out." suddenly she lunged forward, holding her stomach. "I-I need!" she tired to spit out, as anger was comsuming her.

"Do you want to feed?" I asked her.

"No." Andorra said, standing up, and trieing to maintain a standble balance.

"What do you mean no?" I heard Caroline cry, then her footsteps nearing Andorra, and shook her. "You feed, we'll all live forever, and travel the world." but Andorra cut her off.

"Being monsters? No thank you." Andorra said, "I can't do that."

"Please?" I heard Elena beg.

"Why do you care? You'll have both the Salvatores on you, you should be fine." Andorra spit out, not knowing her older sister turned back on her emtions, a day after Andorra tried to kill herself.

"Actully, the day I came to visit you, I turned my emtions back on." Elena mumbled.

"Really?" Andorra said, "Then why were you hitting on my ex?"

"Listen your birthday present from me, was that I turned on my humanity." Elena smiled her way.

"I don't care. I'm not, doing that!" Andorra said, sitting on Caroline's couch, everyone left trieing to make me convice her. I sat next to her, grabbing her hand, and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "I don't to die like this." she whispered, "I wanted kids." Andorra paused, "I wanted a husband, I didn't want this." I heard her sob, I ran my hand though her hair.

"I love you, that is all that matters now." I whispered. She pulled away looking at me, with her big brown eyes, that I loved. I melted just by the look she gave me, I love her, soooo very much. I wish she knew that.

"You love me still?" Andorra asked, a hopeful look in her eyes, I grabbed her cheek, and kissed her.

"That is a yes." I smirked, Andorra smiled, and hugged me. "You should, we could be togther forever." I said, "Imagne it! Us, in Paris, or Ireland. Out of here." I whispered to her. She closed her eyes, as she imagned it.

"I could see that." She smiled, "Would we really be togther forever?" Andorra asked, sitting up, and looking at me.

"Of course, besides the fights, that will hopefully happen once or twice a century." I smiled, Andorra smiled, and kissed my cheek. "I love you, I only kissed her, to try to get her to turn on her humanity. It seems she loves you more than me." I frowned, Andorra giggled, and slapped my chest. "You need to feed." I said to her.

"On what?" she asked, her big brown eyes pleading into mine, and I shook my head.

"It's better to drink human blood from a human for you're first try." I said, Andorra looked scared, and horrifed, as she slowly got up.

"I-I guess I'm ready." Andorra said, starring at me, and grabbed my hand. "You have to help me, can you?" she asked.

"I will try." knowing I couldn't help her, without loosing myself. I motioned towards Caroline, who ran at me chreey. "I need you to help her." I whispered.

"Why?" she asked.

"She is feeding on a human, I can't help her there." I whispered, Caroline frowned, and pulled me into a hug.

"I will." Caroline smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled at her, as we walked into town, and found a drunk man. Andorra looked nervous, as she apporached the drunken man.

"Hello sir, I need help." Andorra said, sounding so innocent, and sweet.

"Sure thing, pretty lady!" the man slurred, causing me to growl deep in my chest, as she walked down the dark alley. We heard him scream, as I smelt the blood, and hissed turning away. Same with Elena, I picked up on what they were saying.

"Okay Andorra. That's enough." Caroline pushed. "Andorra! Enough!" when I heard a cracking noise, and nothing was heard from Caroline. As we rushed back there, Andorra was covered in blood, and the mans thoat ripped out. Caroline's neck broke, as a crieing horrifed Andorra sat curled up in the corner. When suddenly she screamed out in pain, she turned to me, and I saw what I was afarid to see. I saw yellow eyes, Tyler was standing near her.

"You're a!" he was cut off, by a black figure zooming by, and taking Andorra.

"Andorra!" I shouted, "Find her!" I demanded, as we all nodded, and zoomed away. I called Damon, "I think she is a hybrid." I said.

"Why would you think that?" he asked.

"Because her eyes were yellow whenever she killed that man." I pushed.

"Well, what do we do?" Damon asked.

"We need to find her first, someone, or something just came and took her." I said, turning into a driveway. The Milkason's driveway, maybe they knew where she was, since they know everything. I smirked, getting out, and nearing there door. Just in time to hear,

"Let me go!" it was Andorra, my chest growled, as my hand wanted to break down the door, but I hestaisted, and waitied longer. "Let me go!" she screamed.

"First, you need to drink this love." Klaus said, as I heard her gargel, and swallow something. "There you go! An offical hybrid, you're welcome!" I could hear his smirk on his face, that I wanted to wipe off with a stake.

"Thank you." Andorra said, wait what?! "Thank you Klaus." I heard her smile, as I heard them hug, I struggled to realize what just happened. Is she sired to him? Damn it! I thought, getting back into my car, I first of all need to tell Elena, and then get Tyler to break the sire bond, which is changing 100 times over, and over. That is going to kill me, and Andorra.

Author's note:

Hey my readers/writers! Soooo Andorra a hybrid?? How in the world?? Gezzz sooooooo much drama!!! Well I'm sorry, I'm just a person who happens to love drama's in shows, and stuff. But in real life I can't stand them, soooo does everyone think of Andorra being a hybrid, and being sired to Klaus? Who knows maybe there might be a little romace between Klaus, and Andorra? Hmmm good question?? Muwhahahah I'm not telling!!

LovelyWriter101