"Oh honey." Piper got me up. Enclosing me in a bear hug.

"What do I tell Ryder?" I asked.

"Tell Ryder what?" Jace said walking into the bathroom.

"Shit." I said and looked at Jace.

"What's going on!" He asked slowly. "Mack's preggers!" Piper blurted out I punched her arm and glared at her.

"Woah really? Have you told Ryder?" Jace asked.

"No and I don't intend to right now, none of you can say anything." I ordered.

"Say anything about what?" Violet asked in the door of the bathroom. "Mack she should be able to know." I sighed and Violet looked at me weirdly.

"You can't tell Ryder, but I'm pregnant." I explained and she gasped. I got up to give her a hug and she sneezed me tight.

"You'll get through this."

"Thanks Vi." I said wiping my eyes

"How do I tell him this?"

"You just tell him duh." Violet huffed. Piper and Riley both shoved her. "I'm kidding. Chill."

"Okay but seriously."

"Maybe you could just wait, I'm not saying don't tell him but no one is rushing you into doing anything." Riley said.

"Yeah I guess your right. And guys I know this bathroom is big but I'm starting to get cramped with all these people in here." We all laughed then piled out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see that." Ryder's mom said.

"Oh hi Lisa. We were just um..." I stuttered. I guess Lisa saw that I was nervous and pulled me aside.

"What's on your mind sweetheart?" She asked.

"Well um.. it's just that.. I don't know if I can say it."

"Don't be pressured sweetie, I'll listen when you want me to." Lisa soothed. "I'm pregnant."

"I'm gonna be a grandma!" She cheered but I covered her mouth, quickly moving it. "I haven't told Ryder, I don't know how yet. It's a big responsibility." I whispered.

"I get it. My lips are sealed." She smiled before walking off. I walked up the stairs to go see how the hell I was going to tell Ryder this. He looked up from his phone when I walked in.

"Good your back. I was starting to get worried. Assume you went a pregnancy test run or something." He said and laughed. Oh shit, now I'm nervous.

"So would you be mad if I did?" I asked nervously but trying not to shake. "Why did you?" He asked getting serious.

"Pfft no. Of course not. Just wanted a craving for.. candy." I said trying to play it cool.

"What's the truth Mackenzie. I know when your lying."

"Fine." I huffed. "I'm pregnant." I mumbled so quiet I could barely hear myself.

"What was that?"

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled. Ryder picked me up and spun me around. "Your not mad?"

"Of course not! I'm gonna be a dad!" He cheered. A tear slipped down my face.

"What's wrong aren't you happy?"

"I don't really know. I don't know if I can be a mom. With those weird dreams I've been having-"

"That were just dreams Mack."

"But what if they aren't Ryder? What if in some twisted way it's my mind telling me something bad is going to happen and that it's going to involve Hunter?" I shouted. "If those dreams are true there is no way that he isn't going to jump at the fact of me having a baby. Just to get back at you."

"I'm not letting anything happen to you or my new daughter or son." Ryder kissed my forehead, I smiled and took his hand in mine.

"By the way your mom already knows. She's really excited." Ryder rubbed his temple looking like he was a fifty year old man. "I'm sorry but I had to tell her."

"Okay. Who else knows, besides Riley?" He asked.

"Piper, Jace, and Violet." I answered quickly. "Why not Luke?" I glared at him.

"Well I have to call a pack meeting to announce the great news!" Ryder chirped. I giggled slightly as of how funny he looked. Not even an hour later the entire pack was gathered downstairs waiting to hear the what all the commotion is about.

"Settle down everyone. I am pleased to say that there is no emergency but we are going to have a new pack member in a couple months. Your Luna Mackenzie Black is going to have a baby!" Ryder announced, my cheeks flushed red as everyone cheered and hollered.

"Congratulations Luna." Eddie said and I punched him in the arm. "My name is Mackenzie."

"Right. Congrats though." He said and gave me a hug. I heard growling and turned around to look at an enraged Ryder. Before he could throw a punch at Eddie I calmed him down whispering "Do you really want to make a big seen over a hug." Ryder backed off.I grabbed his hand smiling a warm smile. The only thing I couldn't shake was Hunter.

I walked outside to escape the loud noise and just be out in nature. I put my hand on my stomach and sighed.

"Why the long face?" I heard.

"Who's there." I asked getting into a fighting stance. I looked around but couldn't see anyone. I started walking more towards the woods to see who the voice was coming from.

"Hello baby girl." I heard a familiar voice say. No, it couldn't be him.

"Show your face." I growled.

Sure enough out comes Hunter with a grin plastered on his face. I froze dead in my tracks. He swiftly ran up to me with what seemed like super speed, circling around me like something stalking his prey.

"I-I thought-t I-I-I killed you." I stuttered out, literally shaking with fear. "And I thought you weren't scared of me."

"Who isn't scared of dead people." I snapped. He just smirked. "Ryder!" I yelled the. started to run in the direction of the pack house. Hunter poofed right in front of me.

"Not gonna work cupcake." He snarled.

"I thought I was princessa!" I yelled then wrapped water around him throwing him against a tree then turning it to ice.

"Ryder! Ryder!" I screamed running back towards the house. I saw him and ran into his arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" He asked lifting my chin so I looked at him. "H-Hunter he's in the w-woods."

"Your just hallucinating."

"No I'm not, come with me." I grabbed his hand leading him towards where I pinned Hunter. Except he wasn't there...

"No no no I swear that he was there. Ryder you have to believe me."

"Mack, your paranoid, you should just get some rest." Ryder tried to put his hand on my waist but I shook him off.

"I know what I saw, I know what I did. You don't get to tell me that." I growled then stormed off. "Mack wait!" I heard Ryder call. I started to run, I went through the pack house then out the front door.

"Running from Prince Charming?"

"Leave me alone Hunter!" I screamed. "But I'm not Hunter." A voice softly said.

"Huh?" I said only to be faced with Cole, only he had red eyes...

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I asked curiously. Suddenly two fangs poked out from his mouth.

"What the hell!" I yelled and turned to run in the opposite direction. But Cole was right in front of me.

"Don't be scared sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you. Why would anyone want to hurt their mate?"