Chapter 17: Oh No...

Start from the beginning

"These were the two we couldn't decide on. We don't have a problem with either... but we just can't choose."

"Step Up and Bad Boys 2?" I questioned, smiling.

"Don't blame us, your girlfriend is the one with the ass of a movie collection."

Camila said. I looked at Dinah to see she was completely unfazed at the comment.

"How about we use Netflix and watch Mean Girls?"

I suggested and they agreed. Nadia and the others came in with the utensils so we could eat the snacks and talk. Which shockingly came easy for us.

Me and Dinah were still in the same position from before and Lauren and Normani were cuddled up on the other couch. Camila, Ally, and Nadia were on the floor on a pallet made of blankets and pillows. We had pizza by now and we were all still talking.

As of now we have figured out that Ally was engaged now and Camila had a new blooming crush on some one at her job named Shawn.

"Whatever. I still think it's unfair that y'all get to be booed up while we don't."

Ally said as she at some more chips. As Dinah got some chips out of the same bowl, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well when you become a lesbian then we'll talk."

She replied causing everyone to laugh and Ally to pout. Then she shrugged it off and continued.

"Let's play a game." She suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

"Ooh! Let's play Never Have I ever."

Camila suggested extremely preppy. We all agreed and sat up so we were in this very sloppy circle since me, Dinah, Lauren, and Normani were still on the couches. We refilled all of our cups with soda because Dinah didn't want to be responsible for underage drinking.

"Okay, so since you suggested it you start." I said.

"Alright. Umm, Never Have I Ever.... had sex."

We all giggled but inside I was frozen. I looked to Dinah to see her drinking. Then I realized she wasn't a virgin before we met. I hesitated at first then I saw Dinah looking at me and took a drink. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. 

What I didn't realize though while I was having my inner conflict was that both Nadia, Lauren, and Normani drank from there cups. Camila and Ally were both chastising the other couple.

"Y'all some nasties. Just running around having sex. Shame."

Ally said shaking her head, smiling. They were blushing horribly and Lauren couldn't take it anymore more.

"Well, Nadia drank too!"

Everyone was laughing while Camila and Ally kept going back and forth with comments. Once Camila looked away from Nadia and she saw how hard Dinah was laughing she made another comment.

"I wouldn't be laughing that hard if I was you, Dinah." Camila said.

"Were." 

Lauren corrected, but Camila just continued on with her torment.

"You called us first talking about how good Y/N was in bed."

I raised my eyebrows at her and she started to blush.

"Really though. For 3 hours all we heard was 'Oh my god you guys she was amazing'."

Ally said laughing along with the others.

"Yes or this one. ' Y'all should see all the hickies and marks she left on me'."

Camila said which made me blush, while Dinah was just red in the face. Ally went to talk again.

"Oh! This was my favorite. ' Guys Y/N did this thing with her tongue that was just...'"

She paused then looked at Camila. Then they both simultaneously put their hands up and let them fall back down to their sides while wiggling their fingers and making this sound which was a mixture between a groan and a squeal. 

By then I was blushing just as bad as Dinah while everyone else was trying to stop themselves from laughing.

"You both are assholes. I don't even know why we're friends."

Dinah said glaring at her two friends. I looked over too see Nadia and Laurmani still blushing.

"Yeah, so next weekend we definitely need a girls night, since we decided to not tell each other that we all coincidentally had sex on the same night."

I said looking at Nadia and Lauren. They agreed while laughing a little.

"Can we watch the movie now. I don't think I like this game anymore."

Dinah said laying back onto the couch, opening her arms for me to lay down. Which I did immediately laying my head on her chest.

They agreed and started the movie. While the movie was still in the opening scenes I moved my head up and nuzzled my face into Dinah's neck. She exhaled and turned her head so she was looking at me. She leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss on my lips. When she pulled away she kissed my forehead and let out another breath along with myself.

"I love you, Y/N Y/M/N."

She said against my forehead then pulled back to look at me.

"I love you, Dinah Jane."

She smiled, in result making me smile and kissed again before I laid back down on her chest falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

--------

It was Thursday after school and I was heading out the school to pick up Matt and Alicia. I was just about to get to my car when Nicki stopped me. She didn't say anything she just handed me a piece of paper, barely making eye contact with me, then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and got into my car putting my phone and the paper in an empty cup holder. I went to get Alicia first since she was closer and I had to get out in order to get her. Once I had her in the car I drove to the school up the street to get Matt.

As I was waiting for Matt to make his way to us from his friends I got curious. Why would she give me a note for something she could've just told me. As Matt made his way over I opened the paper and what I saw made my heart stop.

"I know your secret."