Chapter 2:Auditions and school problems

Nathan's P.O.V

(Eight years later)

Here I am in my room practising my song for the audition that I'm goin' in three days.

Nothing has changed.Nothing except Elina,she changed...a lot.She grows up really quick and she makes me feel old,like really old,because of the age difference mostly...

I sat on my bed leaning forward to take some breaths when I heard footsteps coming upstairs and a sudden knock on my bedroom's door made me jump,but I knew who it was...

"Come in"I said and the door opened immediately.A small figure with a beanie on her head ran in and hugged my leg.Speak of the devil.

"How was school today?"I asked looking down at her"Tragic..."she said quietly and I raised an eyebrow.Two years now she has many problems at school that she never discuss with anyone.

"What happened this time?"I asked hopefully that I'll get an answer but she remained silent.

"A girl in my class is being mean to me..."after some seconds she answered.Finally,she said something!"and then there's this boy that always grabs my butt..."I opened my eyes wide.What?!well she has those kind of admirers from a really young age and from now I'll try to stop this.

"What boy?"I asked her and she sighed"Kevin..."she answered and I looked away thinking ways to torture him"...and today he brought his best friend Alvin"my eyes opened wider this time.What is that?!a booty party?oh my god...

I sqeezed my teeth and closed my eyes but now thinking how to murder both of them.I stood from the bed kneeling down in front of her.I cupped her cheeks and she looked at me"look I'll personally go to your teacher to talk to her .Who's your teacher?"she stared deep into my eyes with sadness,I'm sure that I've been in this position before ,well I don't blame her..."Miss Katy..."she quietly said"I'm personally goin' to talk to Miss Katy about what happens in class ok?"she nodded and I opened my arms and watched as she fell into me"It's ok princess"I whispered and her arms tightened around my neck and mine around her back

Princess is my nickname for her since she was three years old.I think it's cute,she likes it too,she loves it when I call her like this.

The door opened making us broke the hug and look,to see Jess leaning on the doorframe"Jess!"Elina cheered and ran towards her as Jess knelt down to hug her"How was school?"she asked Elina"Cristin is being mean to me again..."I looked at Jess raising my eyebrow.Who's Cristin?

"Really?"Jess said in shock"Yeah...today she was wearing this ugly green shirt with this really ugly black jean.She's really ugly"Elina said and both me and Jess tried to hold back our laughs"Oh really?"Jess said lettin' out a giggle."Yeah,her and her ugly "boyfriend"Elina said puttin the word boyfriend in quotes.

I feel bad sometimes whe she tells her gossips to Jess because I'm used her telling them to me but I guess this is what girls do right?gossiping with each other..

"Hey Elina do you know what day is it?"Jess asked her excited "Um...Wednesday?"Elina said confused "No silly!today 'it's girls day out' that means we're goin' shopping!"Jess sang and Elina cheered.This time I raised both of my eyebrows."Come on!Let's go buy something that will be prettier than Cristi's things!"

"Yeah,Let's go buy something that will make me prettier than Cristi who is ugly!"Elina said and I grinned shaking my head as they exited my room...Girls...

(3 days later)

Nathan's P.O.V

Today I left school early and my frist destination was Elina's school.