Chapter 14.

Third Persons Pov.

"Link, Link?!?! please wake up!" Worried Zelda yells trying to get the unconscious heroes attention.

She puts her hands on his face trying to wipe away some of the blood.
There was a pool of blood underneath links head, turning his golden locks into a burnt amber colour.
The blood was coming from the huge gash across Links forehead and from a wound created in Eponas leg when she fell.
The group stops when Link tries to say something. He mumbles "Help Epona" and then falls unconscious again.
"Links right, We need to help Epona too!" Pit says.
"Okay, Marth and I will help her get up, But we need to get Link to the nurse and quick!" Ike tells everyone.

Ike and Marth run to Epona and examine her body. They notice that she was unconscious as well, But why would she pass out so suddenly?
Ike walks up to her mouth and discovers a think black liquid around her mouth. Why would've she eaten that?

"Pit and Zelda, you get that plank of wood in that table and try to help put Link on there!" Snake yells.

Zelda and Pit rush towards the table and knock everything off of it. They pick it up and carry it to them. They place it beside Link and help Snake roll him onto it.
As soon as they get the wounded Link onto the wooden plank, they pick him up and put him on the back of the wagon attached to a horse. The carriage was use to transport weapons so Zelda and Pit begin to throw some of the weapons out onto the ground. Once they finished, Snake jumps onto the horses back and let Pit and Zelda stay in the back to support Link.

Through the bumpy ride, Pit and Zelda try to comfort the hero, because they could tell the he's in so much pain.
Once they reach the campus, Snake jumps off the horse and runs to the back. Pit jumps out and gives Zelda a hand.
"Okay, we need to bring him to doctor Mario. I sent students to tell him that we needed him right away." Mr. Snake explains.
"Let's bring him to the nurses office and tell him to meet us there." Pit says.
They agree to Pits plan and slide Link out of the carriage and run towards the nurses office.
Pit and Zelda are starting to panic because the hero was losing a lot of blood.
Breathing heavily, Zelda uses one of her hands and laces her fingers in between Links. She truly cared for the Hero, and hopes he's going to be able to participate in activities like the dance and the smash tournament.

Links Pov.

Everything is dark. I can't see anything. I try to focus, and then I start to hear someone speak "This is all Bowsers fault!? Ugh we should've known. That disgusting turtle harmed this boy and his horse. He'll be awake any minute now, but how are we going to tell him?... he'll be heartbroken until she's better."
Then I heard the door shut.

Wait... what do they mean by "she"?

I begin to silently panic. The nervous feeling is back, and it's getting worse by the minute.

What do they mean... Zelda?! oh my goodness, is Zelda hurt?! What happened? is she alright?..

1000 questions begin being asked in my head. It hurt not to have the answers for. I need to know.
I slowly and carefully lifted my hand and felt my face. There was a warm cloth laying across my face. I grasped it and began to peel it off.
While taking off, the sunlight started to shine in my eyes which hurt... a lot!

"aghhh" a pain-filled shout escaped my mouth as I tried to cover my eyes with my hands.

Marth and Ike come running in.
"Who's the idiot that left the curtains open?" Marth angrily asks while closing the curtains, cutting out most of the light. I look around the room to see a bunch of gifts and balloons laying around.
"Probably one of those creepy girls who came in to watch Link sleep." Ike says back.
"What?!?!" I ask shocked.
"Link! you're finally awake! We've been waiting forever to talk to our best bud." Ike cuts in. I'm glad to know that we've all become friends. I thought I was gonna be alone all year.
"Wait.. How long have I been asleep?" I ask.
The boys hesitantly look at each other.
"Umm it's been like three days." Ike tells me.
"Three Days?!?!" I ask them in complete shock.
"Yeah.. umm, but don't worry. All we've been taught in class are things you know." Marth says trying to make me feel better.
"On the bright side, You're all girls have been talking about. Pit told us that there were at least 6 love letters left at your dorm asking you to go to the dance. I'm not going to lie, the dudes are pretty jealous." Ike says while nudging me jokingly.
"But they've been watching me sleep?" I ask with a shiver.
"Yeah, a few have come in and have stayed and hour to watch you sleep. That's why we're here, to make sure no weirdos get in while you're resting." Marth says.
"Glad you guys are here for me." I say with a smile.

A few seconds later Zelda, Peach, Pit, Rosalina and Samus rush in holding strange gifts.

"Link! you're awake" a bunch of them say at the same time.
I smile at them and realize that Zeldas here and she's okay. Wait... but who is hurt?

They all come in and give me hugs. Rosalina comes up, gives me a small hug and says "It sounded like you were in a lot of pain, I hope you feel better."
I smile and say "Thank you."
Samus comes up to me awkwardly and then grins.
"You did good. Haha I can't believe that you totally kicked ass in class and then come out with only a little bruise. Shows that you're a good fighter." Samus says and then gives me a side hug.
Pit comes up to me next.
"You're like my new hero. You did amazing in class and you lived to tell the story. Good work, man." He says while giving me a man hug.
We all laugh and then Zelda walks up to me and sits beside me in the bed. She focuses her vision towards my hair and then runs her fingers through it while saying. "I can't believe you beat me in class. I thought I was good, but you were way better. Next time, watch your step though before you get a broken leg." She says while smiling.
"Wait, I beat you in class? you did amazing though!" I ask in shock.
"Yeah, Man. Zelda got around 48 seconds, but you got 36 seconds!" Ike tells everyone.

They all start applauding and shouting. I can't believe that I did that good. I knew I would do pretty well, but not that good.
"You and Zelda did the best in the class, I heard." Peach says while walking forward, making Zelda move away.
"It's not surprising though. You two seem to be good at everything" Peach says jokingly, and continues talking. "I think you're a great fighter, too bad you ended up in here."
Before I knew it, Peach comes forward and plants a huge kiss across my cheek. I glance towards Zelda who's casting a confused look towards everyone.
Peach pulls away and winks at me. Umm, what just happened?

I break the awkward silence by asking a question I'm stupid for not asking earlier. "Where's Epona?"

The entire group shoots awkward looks towards each other.
"Guys, This isn't funny. What happened." I say getting worried and angry at the same time.
"Um, Link." Marth says while catching my attention and slowly walks forward.
He starts speaking in a tone only a mother would when telling her child that their goldfish died.
"She's fine, but she got pretty injured when you both fell. Im sorry to tell you this, but you can't ride her for a while. She was in a lot of pain so the teachers sent her back home to Ilia so she can be healed."

My poor Epona? she got hurt because of me.. I had an angry expression on my face and I could tell they noticed, because Pit said "It wasn't your fault, Link. You can't blame yourself."

"Yeah, it was Bowsers fault!" Rosalina cuts in.
"How could this be Bowsers fault? I wasn't careful while riding her, and she got hurt falling on that stupid rock!" I fire back.
"No, Link, stop. This was his fault, because he fed her a potion we learned in class. It was one that makes you hallucinate and them makes you fall unconscious for a few hours. It's practically a drug." Ike says.
"Yeah, we saw it around her mouth the day she fell, and then a bottle of the same stuff fell out of his gym locker this morning." Marth tells everyone.
"So, have you told a teacher yet?" I ask.
"Umm, we did, but the teachers need more proof, and it doesn't help that Bowser is saying that he only had it because he was practising earlier." Ike says.
"That's such bullshit." Samus cuts in.
"Agreed, I think we should make him confess." Peach exclaims.
"Guys, whatever. I just want to know if Epona is okay. I'll definitely get revenge when I can leave. Wait.. when can I leave?" I ask.
"Doctor Mario says in 4 days when your wound heals at least 70%. You had a really bad concussion, but the medication here helped a lot." Zelda tells me.
"You should probably rest, and we have to go to class in 15. It's lunch." Samus says.
They all agree and slowly leave wishing me the best. I hope Epona is doing alright. I know she will be with Ilia back in Ordon.

Sorry if there's any typos! I'm on vacation in Paris and do not have much time. I'll try to put more effort in when I get back in a week. I promise the story will get more interesting!!!