Chapter 6.

Links Pov.

After I woke up in the morning, I decided to take a shower and get ready for my first day of meeting people. I pick out a green shirt, and a pair of jeans.

I go into the bathroom to fix my wet hair and when I get out i see pit sitting in the bed ready to leave.

"Morning Link. Wanna go to that coffee shop down in the courtyard to get some breakfast?" Pit says.

"Sure, I need to pick up my class schedule and a campus map later."

Pit and I head down to SmashCafé, but on our way we run into that guy that beat up Pit yesterday.

"Hey Loser, you look like trash today. Hope you didn't cry yesterday because you're weak and you'll never win a fight. Just make sure you don't give up next time we're battling in a tournament, I don't like it when my battles only last 30 seconds" That guy Bowser says.

Pit looks like he's about to cry so I say something.

"hey man, that was a little harsh. I think you should apologize."

"Why would I say sorry to that little shit." Bowser says while laughing along with the guys behind him.

I work up the courage and say "Because you obviously can't handle the fact that you're a loser that has to take out his feelings on someone who deserves better." I can't believe I just said that. He was being a dick to Pit and Pit wasn't standing up for himself.
This isn't a great way to make a first impression, but I had enough courage to help out my friend.

Bowser just stands there looking at me with pure hatred until he says "I wouldn't say shit like that if I were you.. I can kick your ass in a battle anytime. Okay guys, lets not waste our time talking to losers like this." he says speaking to the group of guys in the background.

Bowser and his gang of weirdos walked in the opposite direction that we're going in which gives me a great relief, because I didn't want to have to deal with them all day.

Pit looks embarrassed and says "You didn't have to say that. We could've just walked away and ignored him. Now he's gonna be mean to you!"

"No, you can't just let guys like that say stuff to you and leave it unnoticed. It's fine, don't worry about me. You should only worry if they actually hurt you, okay? and if they do just call me and I'll kick their ass." I tell him.

Pit smiles and we continue our way to SmashCafé.