Chapter 5.

Zelda's Pov.

One day has passed since I first got here. The actual school part doesn't start until Monday an it's a Wednesday today, so Samus and I decided to go make some friends and look around the campus.

She told me that her best friend Peach is in a room across the hall with a girl named Rosalina.

"Ready for our first day of exploring?" Samus says cheerfully.

"Haha as ready as I can get." I say back while choosing out my outfit.

I decide to wear a casual but cute purple summer dress with a golden headband and gold jewelry. It looked a lot like my normal princess outfit from Hyrule but different and more fit for public. My hair was naturally wavy which I liked because it was nice and effortless.

Samus is wearing a tight blue crop-top with a pair of black leggings. Her hair was is a tight high ponytail, but she sectioned off her side-bangs to frame her face.
"Okay, let's go see peach and Rosalina and we can grab a coffee and explore." Samus says with a smile.

"Sounds good!" I say as we head out and close the door.

Peaches Pov.

"Hey, Rosalina, Samus just texted me and said that her and her roommate were gonna come an meet us here. Wanna come to SmashCafé with us?" I say to her.

"Sure. I'm hope I look good. Were gonna meet a bunch of new people here and this is our chance to make a good first impression." Rosalina tells me with a nervous look on her face.

"Yeah I know. They must almost be here! How do I look?" I say.

"You look great, Pink is a really nice colour on you. Just fix your hair a little bit." She says with a grin.

*Knock Knock*

I rush to the door and open it. I see Sammie and a brunette with a slight smile on her face.

"Hey Peach and Rosie! This is my roommate Princess Zelda. She's from Hyrule and is totally awesome!" Samus says.

"Hi, it's great to meet you! I'm Rosalina and this is Princess Peach."

Princess Zelda? great... more royalty. As if this school didn't get enough, I think to myself. Anyway, she looks kinda nice.

"Hey, Zelda. I'm obviously Peach.
Okay, you guys ready to go?"