Chapter 3.

Peaches Pov.

After Samus and I got a drink with the two boys, we take our stuff with us and ask what dorms we'll be staying in.
"Peach, honey. You're in room 105. And Samus Aran...I'm afraid you two girls aren't in the same room... But you're in 115 which is just down the hall." Says the lady at behind the information booth.

Samus looked a little nervous, knowing that we weren't gonna be roommates, but even more nervous that she'd have to be sharing a room with a complete stranger.

I however, felt anger rush through my face. My naturally rosy cheeks turned a shade darker.

Samus can't leave me for some other girl. I don't want to lose my best friend! She's the only person I know here besides Ike and Marth.

Samus better not become best friends with her new roommate and replace me. I'm just hoping that whoever she's sharing a room with isn't Prettier, Nicer, or Smarter than me. If she's royalty...I'll go crazy.

Samus and I pick up our loads of luggage and haul it all the way up the stairs.
"Goodness! you'd hope they'd have elevators in a nice place like this!" I say while panting.

Samus laughs as she walks down the hallway.
"There it is, Peach. Room 105." Samus says with a sympathetic look on her face. "I wish we were in the same room, but I'm going to meet my roommate and unpack. Text ya later!!!" Samus says as she runs off down the hall.

All I can think is that I hope I don't lose my best friend.

Samus' Pov.

I walk across the hallway from Peaches room to my dorm. Room 115. I'm extremely nervous to meet my roommate behind the door. What if she's rude or doesn't like me? I think to myself... Whatever I'll just have to see to find out.

I open the door revealing a beautiful brunette girl in fancy clothing.

She turns around and gives me a big smile before saying "Hey, I'm Zelda. Princess of Hyrule. Its great to meet you finally!"

This was my roommate. She seemed incredibly nice! and had great style.

"Hey Zelda. I'm Samus! Wow, it's nice to meet you. I was worried that I'd be in a room with someone crazy, but you seem cool." I tell her.

We talk for a while. Zelda seems so cool! She into the same type of music that I like and we watch the same movies! Man, this girl seems awesome.

I wonder how Peach is doing...?