Chapter 1

Lucy's pov:

I hate being ignored by the guild.
The only people who talk to me are Wendy, erza, Mira, levy, lisanna, laxus, gajeel,master and the exceeds.

I walk into the guild hall and I wave to Wendy and she waves back.

I go to the bar and sit down wave at Mira. She heads over to me and smiles "what can I get you lucy?" she ask.
" a strawberry milkshakes please "

" coming right up" and she goes to make it.

I sigh and turn around and see team natsu and frown. Team natsu has been ignoring me for 2 months now. Every time I say we should go on a job the all say they can't.Erza sees me and waves and she starts talking to gray.

"here you are lucy "
" thanks mira "

Once I finish the milkshake I turn around and see team natsu is gone. I head to the request board and I don't like any of the request I frown.
I need to pay my rent.

" lucy please come to my office " master says I nod my head and take a seat.
" you needed me master? " I ask

" yes someone sent a request for you and no one else they want you to meet them at the cave in the forest near town at midnight they will explain more later when you get there" he hands me a piece of paper and I read it.
Award: 70, 000
I smile and nodded my head
" I accept master "
" also one thing before you go this is for our ears only no one else can know also if someone ask say your going on a job or say your going home "
I smile" will do master thank you "
" no problem child"

I walked out of the office as I was heading to the doors the rest of team natsu came from the door. They probably finished there job already.

"where are you going lucy " erza asked concerned.

" I'm going to my apartment ". I walked pass them and headed home.

Time skip

I look at my outfit and smile I'm wearing a gray long sleeve with a black skirt and gray boots.
I checked the time it was 11:pm I have an hour til I go to the Cave I decided to go to the cake shop for a bite to eat.

I open the doors and erza is here.

I head to the counter and get a slice of chocolate cake and sit beside erza.

"hey erza"
"hey lucy what are you doing out so late? " she asked with a questioning look on here face.

" I couldn't sleep and I wanted something sweet so here I am " I fake smile biting into the cake.
" how come your here" I ask

" I had to get away from natsu and Gray and I wanted cake " she laughs I laugh but in the inside I'm frowning.
I miss them

I check the time it's 11:50 pm. My eyes grew wide.

" well I better get going erza " I smile and then I stop " it was nice talking to a fellow member of team natsu for once " I say I walk out of the shop and ran

Erzas pov

" It was nice talking to a fellow member of team natsu for once " with that she walks away.
For once?
Have we been ignoring lucy?
come to think of it there's only a few people she talks to and she doesn't come every day like she used to.

When was the last time she went on a mission with us?

Uh oh.
I need to apologize

I ran out or the shop and looked to try to find lucy.
She must have ran.

But why?

I recall once she saw the time her eyes grew big. It was almost 12
Who did she have to meet?
Why was she in a rush?
Come to think of it she falls asleep easily and if she can't she takes a bath. Something not right.

Lucys pov

I ran as fast as I could to the cave hopefully erza doesn't think somethings wrong knowing her she does thinks something up.

I walk to the cave with 2 minutes to spare.

I sit down and close my eyes and sigh.
I open them back and see a woman come thourgh a purple portal.

She was beautiful.

She had golden long hair with blue highlights and she was wearing a dress with gold purple and blue she was stunning.

"hello lucy heartfilia, or should I say princess"

P-p-princess?!

My eyes grew wide and I started to step back.

"I'm not a princess you have the wrong person "

She smiles" your Layla heartfilia daughter am I right?"

I nodded " who are you?" I ask

"I am celest the celestial dragon"
She said calmly.

She turned into a dragon and she was beautiful. She had gold purple and blue scales.

"your mother is the Queen of the Dragon realm and since she's the Queen your the princess you will need to learn all dragon slayer magic, God slayer and many more powerful magics you'll take Your mother's place when she's retired. Also your mother didn't die she had to go to the dragon realm for an emergency. So she asked your father to fake her death. The next few years of your life will be ful of training. I'll take you to meet your. Mother tommorw at this time. She will explain further more. "

That's a lot to take in.

" Okay " I smile and give celeb a hug.

" thank you" I smile

"Let me teleport you to your apartment. "

Next thing I know I was at my apartment door I smile and open the door.

I sigh and smile.

I go to my table and see a necklace it was a blue gem and a purple gem with a gold chain it was breath taking. I put on the necklace I noticed a note with the 70,000 jewel

To lucy
Take this as a meeting present it has the date we met and my colors.
We will be training a lot together and I can tell we will bond take this a a symbol of our future friendship.
Love, celest

I smiled thank you celest I checked the time it was 1 am I Better get to sleep.

Authors Note!
Wow first chapter published.
So how do you like the story so far? I hope you like it and my surprises waiting ahead.

"cry forgive learn let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness "

Byyyyeeee