"What types of books do you read, Tetsuya?"

What...? What was that? Why am I wearing the same thing as Akashi-san's butlers? Where is this place? It looks like a library?

"I mostly read literature works and novels, Seijuro-sama"

"I have some good recommendations for you. When you're finished with them, put them on the empty shelves at that end of the library" Akashi was smiling as he picked out a few novels from a nearby shelf, handing them to Kuroko.

"Thank you Seijuro-sama. Sorry for taking up your time..."

Did "I" just address Akashi-san as 'Seijuro-sama'?! Was I his butler...? Am I remembering things? Or am I just daydreaming? The Akashi-san in this dream or something does fit people's descriptions though... He's nothing like when I saw him that day... he's all proud and confident and intimidating... Shrugging, Kuroko continued flipping through the book. Did I read this book in the library? Was this one of the books that Akashi-san recommended me to? As Kuroko scanned through the book, he found that the last few chapters weren't all that familiar anymore. Did I read this book halfway? That can't be right... I've never stop reading until I finish a book... I couldn't have just left it halfway... Where did I stop...? Page 205... no... 204... 203... Oh... 202... What? I stopped here? But this is the climax of the story... I couldn't have stopped here... It doesn't make sense... Kuroko frowned, willing himself to regain his memory but to no avail. What happened...? Come on... remember... think Tetsuya... What could've made me stop reading...? Kuroko let out a sigh of frustration as he closed the book, flopping onto the bed in defeat. I need to look for Akashi-san's butlers again... I need to find out more... I need to remember...

~Hanamiya~

I have to keep a closer eye on Kuroko... He's lying to me. That horoscope freak must have told him everything... I can't let him escape... Thank god I installed that stalking device on his phone. Hanamiya fumed. He'll probably try to escape again tomorrow or something. Ugh... I still have to act 'normal'... tch, as if I was even acting normal the past few days anyway. I'm sick of acting all sweet and nice. Its gross. And now that Akashi is out cold, there's nothing I can do with Kuroko, other than using him as a toy... which I'll probably do if that midget really dies. Tch, the 'red emperor' brought down by just a measly little 'shadow'. How pathetic.

~Kise~

"After this, Hanamiya would probably ensure that Kuroko doesn't leave the house so easily anymore"

"Are there any other ways to contact Tetsu?"

"I have Kurokocchi's number... but I don't know if he or Hanamiya changed it. Or if his phone is with Hanamiya..."

"Well why didn't you say so earlier baka? Its worth a try"

Turning on his phone, Kise clicked on Kuroko's contact. Please let it go through... please let it be Kurokocchi who picks up...

~Kuroko~

*Bzztttt... Bzzzttt*

My phone is ringing? Who could it be? Kuroko felt his pocket for his phone. Kise... kun...? Why does he have my number? Why do I have his number? When did I save it?

"Hello?"

"KUROKOCCHI!" A loud voice came from the speaker of the phone, causing Kuroko to instantly regret putting it so close to his ear.

"Kise-san?" Kuroko asked, closing his room door, before sitting on his bed.

"Did Hanamiya do anything to you?"

"No, I'm fine" I should ask them more about the soulmate stuff and my memory.

"We were so worried! Thank god you're alright!"

"Um... Kise-san, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Sure!"

"Do you know how I lost my memory?"

"Oh, Midorimacchi said that it was because Hanamiya removed your soulmate mark" I wasn't the one who decided to break the bond?

"Midorima... cchi?"

"The green-haired carrot!" Oh the green-haired butler is called Midorima-san? But carrot...?

"Hanamiya removed my soulmate mark?"

"Yeah, he kidnapped you and tortured you for two days before removing it! Haizaki must have told him that we were coming"

"Coming where?"

"We found out that you were in Tokyo so we went to find you"

"How did you know I was being tortured...?"

"Oh... um... Midorimacchi said that when a person gets hurt, their soulmate can feel it... and Seijuro-sama felt you getting tortured... He was literally screaming for us to get to you as fast as possible"

Kuroko chewed his lip in guilt. Akashi-san must've really loved me... He must've been worried... How could I have believed Hanamiya and hated him...?

"Don't feel bad Kurokocchi, it's not your fault..."

"How is Akashi-san now? Why did he faint?"

"He still hasn't woken up and his condition is still pretty unstable... and well... he fainted because... um... the bond was broken and... he was too stressed out over it. I don't think he slept or ate much and... uh... overworked himself...?" Kuroko could tell from Kise's tone that he was hiding something.

"But-"

"Kuroko! Who are you talking to?" Hanamiya's loud voice came from outside the door, causing Kuroko to jump up in fright.

"I'm talking to... otou-san" Kuroko replied quickly, ending the call.

"Dinner is ready"

"Okay..." I guess I should just visit Akashi-san again tomorrow...