Chapter 22

Notes:

Haish, it feels as like I haven't posted in quite a while :( Please enjoy this update though it at such a random time XD The next chapter won't be updated so soon though. They're really not up to standards and I don't really have the time to edit them. Sorry...

-----------------------------

~Kuroko~

"WHY DID YOU RUN OFF WITHOUT TELLING ME?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! AND WHY DID YOU GO TO FIND AKASHI?! HE COULD'VE KIDNAPPED YOU! WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" The car was filled with Hanamiya's furious shouts but Kuroko could not bring himself to pay any attention to them. Why did Hanamiya have to come... There are still so many things I want to ask... What actually happened? How much of my memory have I lost? How did I even lose my memory in the first place?

"I'm going to take a bath..." Kuroko mumbled absentmindedly as he took out some clothes from the wardrobe before locking himself in the bathroom. If I was Akashi's soulmate, I should have had a soulmate mark right? So there should be some kind of scar or stab wound somewhere... right? Kuroko pondered. He had never actually examined the wounds on his body, all he knows are the positions of them. Taking off his shirt, Kuroko started by taking the bandages off his arms and legs. They're all incision wounds. Unwrapping the bandages around his torso revealed a slightly wider variety of wounds. Bruises, cuts, scratch marks. The cuts look familiar... like those... like those that H-hanamiya used to give me... light but long... Moving on to his upper chest, Kuroko finally found it. The distinct stab wound at the top left hand corner of his chest. So its true... Its all true... I was Akashi-san's soulmate... He couldn't possibly have hurt me... Hanamiya lied... It can't be a coincidence... I have to escape... but for now I shall act normal until I come up with a plan... I also have to try to remember... Taking a quick shower, Kuroko put on the new clothes and head out to the living room to find Hanamiya seated on the couch.

"Come here Kuroko, I need to talk to you"

Kuroko sat down on the couch, a little further away from Hanamiya.

"Why did you visit Akashi?" It was clear that Hanamiya was still angry.

"I was just curious..."

"What did they talk to you about?"

Crap... if I tell him the truth... he'll just convince me otherwise and he may hurt Akashi-san...

"They?" Kuroko feigned ignorance, buying himself more time yo think of a suitable reply.

"Akashi's butlers"

"Oh um... they just asked me why I was visiting Akashi... you came shortly after I reached so..."

"Don't ever go there again. They may try to hurt you. Its not just Akashi. His butlers are sly as fck as well"

"Why did you come home so early, Hanamiya-san?"

"There wasn't much to do and I felt like taking a half-day leave"

"How did you know I was there?" Kuroko asked again innocently. Hanamiya seemed surprised at the question and avoided Kuroko's gaze for a while. Hanamiya's lying...

"You seemed very interested in Akashi so I made a wild guess"

"Oh..."

"Don't ever leave the house without telling me again"

"Sorry Hanamiya-san" Deciding that the conversation was over, Kuroko went over to the cupboard to get another book to read. Closing his eyes, the blunette picked a random one and went to the room. This book... why does it look so familiar... where have I read this before... Kuroko thought, puzzled as he read the first page.