Chapter 17

Yay I finished chapter 18 so here you go, chapter 17, two chapters in a week :3 I'll rush my homework tonight ;w; Credits to AngelaZhang526 for helping me come up with the idea of making Hanamiya manipulate Kuroko and make him feel negatively towards Akashi. Go read her fanfic "Once Again, but without you my friend...(A Kuroko no Basuke fanfiction)" Its really good XD

-----------------------------

~Kuroko~

The smell of freshly made pancakes wafted through the room as Kuroko awoke. Where am I? Kuroko wondered as he scanned his surroundings. He was in an unfamiliar room, lying on a large king-sized bed with a warm blanket wrapped tightly around him. Reluctantly, Kuroko peeled the comfortable blanket off his body to sit upright. Bad choice. An intense headache hit the small blunette, every muscle in his body screaming in pain. That was when Kuroko noticed the bandages wound around his chest, arms and legs underneath the soft pajamas. What happened? Rubbing circles on his forehead in an attempt to minimize the headache, Kuroko tried to recall the events of the night before but found that he couldn't. Yesterday... what happened yesterday...? I was in the coffee shop... working? Then... then... what's wrong with me...? Why can't I remember anything?

"Good morning Kuroko"

Lifting his head, Kuroko gaped in shock at the person standing at the door.

"H-hanamiya?! Why are you here?! What happened?! H-how did you find me?! What did you do to me?!" Kuroko demanded in fear, leaping off the bed, staggering slightly.

"Calm down, Kuroko. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you" What? Kuroko could hardly believe what he was hearing. Such kind words coming from the man who had tortured and raped him one and a half years ago?

"Where am I?! Get away from me!"

"You're at my house, Kuroko. Don't you remember what happened?"

Kuroko kept silent, eying the older man cautiously. Hanamiya's house...? Isn't that in Tokyo? I'm in Tokyo?! How...?

"I guess that a no then. Well, I can't say I'm surprised, you were out for a week"

"What happened to me?" Kuroko asked. There was still hostility in his tone of voice.

"Aren't you hungry? Let's talk over breakfast" As if on cue, Kuroko's stomach began to growl.

"Just tell me what happened and let me go" Kuroko protested, in spite of the hunger that gnawed at his stomach.

"Well, if you insist, but at least sit on the bed. You're still weak. I won't hurt you, I promise" Hanamiya smiled uncharacteristically, patting the bed.

"No. How do you expect me to trust you?"

"I swear, Kuroko. I've changed. I'm sorry for what I did before... to be honest, I'm not very good at expressing my emotions and that was the only way I knew to keep you by my side"

"I don't believe you. Just tell me what happened. How did I get here?"

"Okay, so do you know Akashi Seijuro?"

"You mean the businessman?"

"Yes. Do you recall ever meeting him?"

"No, I've only ever heard of Akashi-san on the news. It would be nice if I could meet him in person though"

"Oh... well... you see... I'm not quite sure what happened but... I was on a business trip to Kyoto just the other day and I passed by the Akashi mansion. It was in the evening and it was quite cooling so my windows were wound down. I heard lots of screaming and shouting and sounds of things breaking. I recognised that the screaming was from you so I parked the car at the side and went for a closer look. There were sounds of whipping as well and I heard Akashi laughing, along with a few other unfamiliar voices. I could only make out the words toy, slave, forever and pathetic. This reminded me of what I used to do to you and I felt really guilty. Fortunately though, I have an old friend that works there as Akashi's servant so I called him up and asked him to aid in your escape. He's probably looking for you now..."