Chapter 12

Notes:
Very negative and Kuroko alert. Sorry if its a bit weird, I really had to move on to the next chapter (or else I'll be stuck at this chapter forever and I will never reach the main part of the story with the headcanons and stuff) The next chapter will be fluffy XD

-----------------------------

~Kuroko~

"I... I-I like you, Seijuro-sama! E-everytime I l-look at you... I fall harder and harder in love... I know about the rule... w-why didn't you tell me, Seijuro-sama? Why did you let me fall blindly in love with you...? S-so... please... fire me now before Akashi-sama finds out..." Kuroko cried, voice raised, spilling out all of his feelings. Looking up, Kuroko braced himself for Akashi's response. For Akashi's cruel smile. For Akashi's taunting laughter. For something like "How pathetic". For his heart to be broken once and for all. What he saw however, was something completely beyond his imaginations. The red emperor, standing motionless in front of him, teary eyed. Seriously... did you have to do this Seijuro-sama? Why can't you just tell me straight that you don't like me... do you have to act all touched and give me some hope before breaking into some maniac laughter, crushing everything? Do you have to be so cruel?

"Just tell me straight, Seijuro-kun... that you think I'm pathetic. That it had been fun breaking me... Please don't act like you're touched... that you like me... it hurts enough already... please spare me that... just tell me..." Kuroko pleaded, falling onto his knees.

"Tetsuya..." A cold hand cupped Kuroko's face gently, a thumb wiping the tears away. Akashi had knelt down in front of him. "Whatever made you think I would say that...?"

Kuroko felt a warm feeling growing from his chest, spreading to the rest of his body, as a crown shaped mark slowly appeared on the top left corner, glowing brightly. Eyes shooting up in surprise, Kuroko saw his shock and awe being reflected in the emperor's hetercromatic eyes as an identical mark appeared on the redhead's chest as well.

"S-seijuro... kun..." Were the only words Kuroko could manage out as the redhead pulled him into a tight hug. It was a warm comforting hug filled with nothing but love.

"I love you too, Tetsuya..." Akashi whispered into Kuroko's ear, causing the blunette to blush, a broad smile spread across his face.

~Midorima~

What's going on in there? I can hear Seijuro-sama shouting... he sounds angry... and Kuroko's... crying? Now its all silent. What's going on? Midorima wondered.

"Shin-chaaaaannn"

Midorima looked over to the direction which his lover's voice came from.

"Seijuro-sama's dinner is read-"

"Shush Takao, something's going on inside there" Midorima said in a hushed tone, motioning for Takao to lower his volume.

"What's wrong?" The raven-haired butler asked softly, his gray eyes sparkling in curiosity.

"I don't know, Seijuro-sama seems to be angry at Kuroko for some reason and he's shouting at him. I'm not sure but I think Kuroko's cry-"

"Shin-chan, look" Takao interrupted, pointing to the bottom of the door. There was a bright light coming from underneath the door. "I-is that what I think it is...?"

Midorima just stared at the light until it faded away, completely speechless. I can only think of one reason why there would be a random flash of light coming from in there...

As the couple stood awkwardly outside their master's room, not knowing what to do, a frantic Hyuuga came running up to them.

"Oi! What are you two doing? Akashi-sama is asking where the hell Seijuro-sama is!"