So does Taylor (Chapter 12)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well apparently, Skate and Sammy had this enemy with benefits thing," Matt says.

"It was working out till Sammy wanted more than sex, but Skate didn't want to give him that," JJ adds.

"Then today Dillion asked him out in between periods and Skate must have been near because he got all jealous and punched Dillion before Sammy could answer. Skate then grabbed Sammy and nobody has seen them since. They hare probably having rough sex right now," Cam finishes.

"What's sex," Tristen asks from the other side of the table. We all freeze and look at each other. How could we forget a five year old is with us? How do you answer a question like that?

"It is the physical action of two or more animals or plant of the same or different species trying to create a offspring by one ejaculating into the vaginal area, so the semen can attach to a cellular egg. Though some new mutations have been discovered of there being a Carrier mutation and a Breeder mutation that would allow two males to reproduce. Though they would have enter through the anal canal to gain access," Aaron answers. Tristen zoned out after physical action.

I mouth a thank you to Aaron as we start on a whole new PG topic.

When we finish Shawn whispers something to Tristen and they both leave quickly to the kitchen. They come back a second later with chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.

"Woah what is this. I don't remember buying chocolate chip cookies," I say happily.

"I made them," Tristen says proudly. I give him a skeptical look. "Well with Shawn's help," he admits.

Shawn p.o.v.

After dinner the guys decided to do the dishes while we go into my room to relax. Tristen said he wanted to help them and Hayes and Aaron left for a movie date they had. Mahogany and Jacob came back too.

"So guys I have some news," I say.

"What is it," Cameron asks.

"Do you want to tell them or should I," I say to Mahogany and JJ. JJ stands up and walks straight through the wall and comes back. Cameron's and Matt's jaw drops.

"You guys are..." Matt trails off.

"One of you guys. Yes," Mahogany answers.

"Wow, another two. What can you do," Cam asks Mahogany.

"I do things with chemicals and stuff," she answers.

"Like what?"

"Well I can control my own body chemicals, so I can release things like adrenaline and things like that. I can also release chemicals in the air that can change people's emotions or knock them out."

"Cool."

"So how many of us do you guys know," JJ asks.

"Well so far just us four," I amswer. "Actually five now since we know about Lia."

"Lia's a mutant too," Cameron exclaims.

"So is Winter," Matt adds quietly.

"What" we all scream.

"Yeah. That's why she ran away."

"Wow everybody is a mutant in this town."

"Next thing you know somebody's going to say the guys are mutants," JJ says. We all started to laugh at the crazy idea till I saw Matt laughing nervously. I stopped laughing and everybody noticed and stopped too.

"Matt what aren't you telling us," I ask.

"Nothing."

"Matthew Lee Espinosa what are you not telling me." He looked really nervous and started to play with his fingers. "Matt."

He sighed. "The Dolan twins and Carter also have powers." Our eyes go wide. "I'm not saying they all are, but I know they are because I saw their powers."

"Yeah, but that's four people who live in the institute who have powers," I say.

"Lia does go to the institute too," JJ says.

"Like 15 students live at the the institute and another 20 go there at least once a week," Mahogany points out.

"Winter says that the school has a lot of programs and that's why they have a lot of students live and go there. You can't be sure that they're all mutants," Matt tells us.

"Jack lives there," JJ says looking at the ground thinking if something.

"So does Jacob," Mahogany adds sadly.

"Nash goes there all the time," Cam tells us.

That's when realization hits me. "So does Taylor."

------------------
I hope you like it. Please go check out my new Shaylor book if you can. It's called One night. Please vote and comment.