Is it a date? (Chapter 7)

Taylor p.o.v.

I am really pissed.

First I haven't seen my muffin (Shawn not an actual muffin) yet, somebody threatened my muffin, and I'm hungry. I can't wait till this class is over because after this class it's lunch and I get food and get to see Shawn. I want to hold and see him and make sure he alright. Who ever wrote those hurtful words is going to pay big time. I will find away to punish them.

The bell rings pulling me out of thought and I to walk to my locker. When I get there I look at Shawn's locker right next to mine and smile. I always do this to make Shawn smile. I know he already saw it because Mahogany posted a picture of a smiling Shawn looking at it. Yes I follow the Shaylor fan site. Who wouldn't?

I open my locker and notice a huge Hershey chocolate kiss on top of my books. I frown. Nobody knows the combination to my locker. Not even the kid I kicked out from it because I asked the janitor to change it. I grab the kiss and notice a purple envelope was under it. I grab the envelope and take out the letter in it.

To: My knight Taylor Caniff
I thought that after being so sweet and writing the things on the sticky notes you deserved a kiss. I hope you like it.
From: Your Prince Shawn Mendes

I laugh at the ending. That boy still thinks he is a Mendes. He's going to be Caniff in a couple of years. I already have his parents' permission and blessing to marry him. I know it's weird.

When they found out I liked Shawn they pretended like it was no big deal and said I had their blessing which I thought they meant to date him but they really meant is I have they're blessing to marry him. The next day I found out from Aaliyah that her parents really happy and excited that I liked Shawn.

"Hey Tay how are you ," somebody says. I look over and see Tiffany talking to me. "What do you want Tiffany," I ask while putting my stuff in my locker. I didn't meant for it to sound harsh, but she has been bugging me to have sex with her since I moved to this town.

"Well the people from the football team, basketball team, soccer team, baseball team, wrestling team, cheerleading, and their dates are going to the pizzeria later and I was wondering if you're going," she asks. "Yeah I am," I tell her. "So do you want to go together," she asked while caressing my arm and trying to show me her cleavage.

"I don't think my date would like that very much," I tell her with a smirk. Her eyes go wide and her mouth drops. "What do you mean 'date'. I'm suppose to be your date," she says angrily.

"Why is that," I ask getting pissed. "Because you are the captain of the football team and I'm the the captain of the cheerleading team. We're suppose to date and be a power couple silly," she says happily. Is this woman crazy? When was this decided. I shake my head.

"Sorry Tiffany but my heart already belongs to someone else, so see ya later," I say and close my locker and run towards the cafeteria before she can say anything.

When I get to the cafeteria I am panting like I just ran a marathon. I turn towards my lunch table when I notice Nash, Carter, Jack, and Jacob aren't there. Mhm I wonder where they are?

I feel a hand tap my shoulder and I turn around to see Lia giving me a smile. "I never would have thought that a manwhore like you would be able to resist the Tiffany Irma Tanner. I'm proud of you. You really are trying to be with Shawn now," she says.

"Yeah. That and she is such a slut. Even her initials are slutty," I tell her. She burst out laughing. "Yeah if your initials spell out Tit then you know your life is screwed one way or another. But what does it matter if she's a slut," she ask.