Chapter 33

I woke up with no one yelling at me but to summer crying and winter in a corner rocking back and forth saying "my eyes im blind my eyes they burn" "what the hell happened" I asked "rose where are you I can't see ya" winter said with her eyes closed "it would help if you opened ya eyes" I said getting ready "oh yeah ok well ya see it's all summers fault" winter said jumping up and running out the door. "Ok summer what ya do" I asked her "I don't want to talk about it rose I'm sacred for life" she said getting up a running out "omg I go to sleep for a few hours and someone is sacred WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE" I said/yelled "I could tell ya but I don't want you to be sacred either" akura ou said. I turned around "AHHH akura ou put on some god damn clothes" I said covering my eyes because he only had a towel around his waist "oh shut up woman now you know what happen to them" he said "wait did they walk in on you bathing" I asked only to get a nod from him "ahh damn lucky bitches" I mumbled "I heard that" akura ou said grinning a toothy grin "ahh I didn't mean to say that out loud" I said turning a shade of red that the queen of hearts would be so proud of "what's wrong you...your turning red" he said walking towards me. " I am not I'll be going so get some god damn clothes on" I said running out the door hearing him laugh at me 'damn that akura ou I'll kill it... But damn he's hot' I thought "hey rose why are you red? you feeling ok" Tomoe asked "yes I'm fine" I said walking away to find summer and winter "oh ok then" he said walking away as well.

Time skip

"WHAT" I yelled at winter, she just told me we could stay because she found out we won't disappear "yes clam down isn't it good news" winter said smiling "yes but what about the storyline" I asked "oh it's going as planned except we will be in it and have akura ou loving you" winter said rolling her eyes "so Tomoe meant that girl" I asked knowing that I'll get yelled at but oh well "sadly yes" winter said looking sad "Ohhh is our winter in love" summer teased "ok yes but I can't miss with the storyline so I'll go with it... NOW SHUT UP YOU TWO" winter said/yelled at us "ok ok" we said.

I was just sitting around by myself... It is killing me "BOO" "AHH THE HELL AKURA OU" I screamed after he jump out and scared me to death "Hahahahahahaha" he laughed "haha funny I almost died from a heart attack" I said holding my heart "haha sorry but it was tempting" he said wiping a tear away from the corner of his eye "shut up I'm not turning around until I know your dressed" I huffed crossing my arms "I'm dressed I wouldn't walk around half naked" he sighed "ok" I said turning around. "Where's summer and winter" he asked sitting down next to me "they left to go to the beach I didn't want to go because I'm sick of that dang beach" I said playing with a crack in the floor... Yeah I fell off the chair when he scared me... "Oh why didn't you go bother one of the people here, not me or Tomoe but someone else" he asked looking confused "I didn't feel like it plus they would kill me" I said still tracing the crack "man this is sad to watch" he said looking down at me "I'm sooo bored I think I'm gonna die of boredom if it's even possible" I said falling on my back on the floor like a star "it isn't if it was I think you would be dead by now" akura ou said "geez thanks for the cheering up speech Hun" I said "no problem babe" he said with a laugh "haha not funny" I said "then why are you laughing...your cute when your mad" he said smirking "because I'm weird... And I'm cute when I'm mad well Hun I'm about to get fucking adorable" I said getting even more mad because I am not cute "yup you just got adorable" he said leaning down towards me "I'm not ador-" I was cut off by him kissing me. "Yes you are" he said walking away "hey you don't just kiss a girl then walk away bitch" I said getting up and walking away to find something to do "I heard that" akura ou said "dang it" I said "oh hey rose what's up" owl man asked 'man I got to know this mans name oh well' "the sky that's what's up" I said sarcastically "i wasn't looking for a sarcastic answer rose" he said giving me the -_- face "sorry but I'm bored and summer and winter are gone to the beach I didn't go because I'm sick of it what about you" I said/asked "oh nothing just going out to find something or someone to hurt you should come" owl man said "nahhh I'm good" I said walking away "ok bye" he said walking out the door 'damn forgot to get his name shit cow pie' I thought.

"Hey rose got a minute" akura ou asked walking up to me "no as you can see I'm quite busy with doing nothing" I said sarcastically "I'm gonna take that as a yes" akura ou said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door "where are we going" I asked "some place" he said 'Ahh damn not that again' I thought and as if he read my mind he said "yes that again" 'damn can you hear my thoughts omg cow pie lava' I thought "what lava" akura ou asked 'damn you read minds' I thought "yes" he said 'oh shit' I thought having the O.o face "hahahaha your face is priceless and yes I did hear most of the thoughts you said thanks for calling me smoking hot" he said with a wink 'damn that akura ou' I thought "I heard that... also that reminds I heard what you thought in your head when you left the room" he said grinning 'shit' I thought "Hahahahahahaha" he laughed at me "not funny akura ou why didn't you tell me this earlier" I said/asked "I thought I'll have some fun first" he said "geez thanks" I said rolling my eyes "your welcome" he said. After a while it was silent