Chapter 15

Summer swagged the sword at the spider almost hitting akura ou in the process if he wasn't quick, he would have no head now "SUMMER PUT THE SWORD DOWN" tomoe yelled at her "NO MR SPIDER HAS TO DIE" she yelled "YOUR GONNA HURT SOMEONE" I yelled "YEAH MAYBE EVEN YOUR OWN SELF" akura ou said agreeing with me and adding on his own little part "I WONT HURT ANYONE OR MYSELF" summer yelled "ILL ONLY HURT THIS SPIDER" she added. When she went to kill it she moved the sword to the left and it being heavy and huge she toppled over to her left falling at the end almost hurting herself and almost hitting us with the sword "told you" me and akura ou said "shut up" she said not realizing that the spider moved closer to her I didn't realize either until I heard summer scream "AHHHH MR SPIDER IM SORRY DONT KILL ME" summer said curling into a ball " I don't think it cares" I said pulling her away from the spider "yeah me either" she replied.

I got her over to a table on a chair well tomoe killed the spider and akura ou picked up the sword like nothing and brought it out, coming back "how you do that son it was huge and heavy and you just picked it up like nothing" summer said jumping up and pointing a finger at him "I'm not weak like you" was his answer "geez thanks dude WHOOO HOOO" summer said/yelled as she jumped up and down "why" we all asked "THE SPIDER IS DEAD" she yelled "oh" we all replied "I think we should sleep now" summer said lying on the floor ready to sleep "yeah same night" me and winter said crawling up to summer and cuddling her like little kittens 'oh my cow I needs a kitten' I thought Before I fell asleep.

Next morning when we wake up

"WAKE UP" akura ou yelled walking in the room "Ughh 5 more minutes mom" summer said "did you just call me mom" he asked "oh cow pie akura ou" summer said "just get up" akura ou said sounding mad I don't know if he is, I hear voices, im still half asleep "I'm up" summer and winter said "ROSE GET UP" summer yelled "huhhh ahhh what" I yelled getting up slapping summer while I do so "owww" she said holding her cheek, yeah I slapped her across the cheek "oh sorry summer you know not to wake me up like that" I said "I forgot ok" she said "what time is it" I asked looking over at my phone 9:30 am "WHAT THE HELL MAN IT'S 9:30 AM LIKE NO JUST NO" I yelled at akura ou who was now laughing at me. "What is with the noise" tomoe said while walking in the room "ITS 9:30 AM ITS TO EARLY TO BE UP" I yelled at him "clam down just go back to sleep your friends already did" tomoe said pointing to winter and summer cuddling each other for dear life "cows never even told me now I can't get to sleep their like my blanket" I mumbled "well you can sleep in the bed that's here" tomoe said pointing to the bed "ugh beds are so last season" I said walking over to the bed, flapping on it face first in the pillow "ughhh" I screamed in the pillow "I'm just going to leave you alone" tomoe said leaving the room "thanks" I said forgetting akura ou was still here I fell asleep.

1:30 pm

'Ugh' I mentally said as I open my eyes only to see summer standing there with a big smile on her face "HOLY COW summer give me a heart attack next time" I said "shhhh and turn or look over" she said pointing behind me 'I swear if I turns over a there's a goat I'm gonna kill that girl' I thought as I turn around I saw akura ou there sleeping 'Awww he's kinda cute when he's asleep whooo did I really just think that' I thought. I got up and he started to move or should I say wake "WAKE UP" I screamed at him "SHUT UP WOMEN" he yelled at me "I have a name" I said "haha Awww" summer said waving her phone in the air showing me she took a picture "I'm gonna kill you" I said "you have to catch me first" she said running away "ughhh but I just woke up winter go get her for me" I said to winter but as I looked around it was only me and akura ou in the room " SUMMER AND WINTER" I yelled only to hear both of them laugh "I'm gonna kill them" I said "sure come on" akura ou said dragging me out the door "why? where are we going" I asked "to find your little friends and get that picture" he replied "oh ok" was all I said before I gave up on trying to fight him.

We found them talking to tomoe about something and showing him the picture 'really I'm gonna kill them' "hey let's go back to the beach" summer said "you only want to go back so you can see buddy what's his face" winter said rolling her eyes... oh yeah summer kinda likes as winter would like to say "buddy what's his face" aka dragon lord in my books that's his nickname ok anyway "ok no I don't I just really likes the beach and water" summer said in a matter of fact voice "sure ya do Hun but ok I guess we'll go back to the beach" winter said "awww do we have to I hate the beach and I despise water" I said/asked "yes Rose your coming too... You can get some pictures of her with him and use em as black mail" winter said, she whispered the last part in my ear "OK LET'S GO" I yelled getting everyone ready which was easy. Now we are on our way to the beach again.