Chapter 3

"Wake up!" A voice said 'God how I wish I could sleep for 5 more minutes' "5 more minutes" I said then I felt a sharp pain in my side "HOLY COWBOYS THAT HURT!" I yelled while jumping on my feet only to be stopped by a wall "SHIT THAT HURT TOO!" I yelled again I looked around to found myself in a castle type place 'shit don't tell me we got caught'. As I was looking around I found the source that gave me my pain 'oh to joy it was him now where in all gods are my friends' while I was thinking I saw summer and winter up on a bed laughing at me 'how did I fail to notice them earlier I will never know' "you two stop laughing!" I yelled and gave them a death glare "clam down Rose or you'll make those two mad" summer said in between breaths while pointing to the two men no cough cough boys in the Corner of the room one grinning like a idiot 'oh I think he's akura ou yeah it is' "fine who was the one who poked me in the side making a sharp pain in my side?" I asked oh you never guess who poked me "it was me" akura ou said yeah it was him 'should have known' "oh well the just to let you know that HURT!" I said/yelled "while if you woke up when I told you to wake up then I wouldn't have done that!" He yelled back getting up in my face "ok dude personal space thank you" I said while backing away and putting my hands in my pockets. "Oh what's this" I said when I felt something in my pocket "oh my cow it's my headphones!" I said doing my happy dance getting a lot of what the hell are you doing looks from people mostly tomoe and akura ou but who cares I forgot I put these in here "ahhh Rose clam the heck down before you break something" winter said "fine" I said "what are headphones?" Both tomoe and akura ou said 'oh yeah we're in the past and there's no such thing as headphones yet oops' "while my friends headphones are where you take this thing and plug this part in the hole here and then you look for a song here or here" I said while taking out my phone to show them 'ahhh crap phones ain't here either shoot' "what the hell is this thing anyway!" akura ou said taking my baby cough cough phone away from me "it's a phone dumb dumb it's from we're we come from and GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I GO ALL YODA ON YOUR BUTT!" I said/yelled at him "where you come from and where's that exactly?" Tomoe asked 'you know what man I'm gonna think of good nicknames for you both and your gonna like it mwahahahaha' "welllllllllll-" I started but summer had other plans and shouted "I HAVE TO PEE!" 'Thank you summer I will repay you someday' "oh I think you should show her where the bathroom is unless you want here to pee in her pants or in that pot over there" I said pointing to her and the pot. Both tomoe and akura ou looked at each other and nodded 'yes' "fine the bathroom is over there" tomoe said pointing to a room "thank you" summer said all cherry 'God that girl could be so cherry at a time like this I have to take notes' "well Rose what is your time" tomoe asked 'ahh cow pie not safe' "fine I'll tell you but tell your friend over there to give my baby back cough phone back" I said "ok" tomoe said 'yay' "here" akura ou said handing me my phone "thanks" I said "ok the place we come from is the-" I started but then summer came back and butted in yelling "the future!" Giving almost everyone a heart attack expect me and akura ou because we seen her come out "the heck girl you trying to kill me at such a young age!" Winter yelled at this point I'm on the floor laughing so much I'm crying and akura ou having his little laugh here a there but not as bad as me "ok ok sorry sis" summer said looking sad "it's ok but don't EVER do that again" winter said "oh my cow you two are amazing there's a reason you two are my friends" I said while getting up with the help of akura ou well me pulling on his arm trying to keep myself up "get off me woman!" He yelled "Awww ok red head" I said which got me a death glare from him 'haha that's right red head I did that' before I knew what was going on he pushed me on the floor laughing at me because apparently my face was funny when I hit the ground "oh yeah and what did my face look like to be so funny girl" I said getting another one of his death glares "and why should I tell you what it look like" akura ou said "I'll tell you what it looked like Rose... It looked like this" summer said 'oh yeah I forgot you was here'. Summer was on the floor with her eye as wide as watermelons but with her hands looking like a dinosaurs little hands at its chest "wow did I really look like that" I asked "yeah you did" all of them said at the same time "well thank you" I said "ok so you say your from the future right?" Tomoe asked "yes that is correct fox" I said 'cow pie he doesn't know I know he's a fox holy mad cow disease'
-----------------------------------------
Haha cliffhanger
So what you guys think tell me