Chapter 35

"Wake upppp" summer said "God why can't you shut up and not be here" I said getting up "oh hey your easy to get up today and HEY THAT WAS MEAN" she said yelled at me. "Sorry" I said getting ready. "AHHHH" winter screamed making me and summer jump and turn our heads towards the bathroom "WINTER WHAT THE HELL" we yelled winter came running out, grabbed her bag then ran grabbed mine and summers bag, last but not least she grabbed me and summer dragging us in the bathroom. "WHAT IS GOING ON" summer yelled getting a little scared "we've been here for a month and a little bit right? you two idiots I started" winter said getting stuff for it "Ohhh wait so OMG I STARTED TOO" summer yelled getting stuff too. "DANG I was hopping not to" I said getting stuff as well "hey is everything alright in there sounds like someone's dying in there" akura ou asked banging on the bathroom door "yes we're fine" I said making sure everyone was ready before I opened the door. "Ohhh I know what's going on" he said giving me a grin to show he knew "NO ITS NOT THAT... Ok maybe it is" summer yelled/said getting moody again. "Yeah it is that" winter said walking away "knew it" akura ou said with that stupid grin 'man I'm gonna wipe that grin off of his fucking face if he does it one more time' I thought "good luck trying rose" he said grinning again 'that's it' I thought jumping on him and hitting his head as he fell. "GOD DAMN IT WOMAN THAT HURT" he yelled flipping me over. "Good that God damn grin is getting on my nerves" I said slapping his chest which only made him laugh "mad are we" he asked grinning again "GOD DAMN IT AKURA OU STOP WITH THAT STUPID GRIN" I yelled making him laugh more "your loving me mad ain't ya" I said giving him the -_- face "yes... Yes I am and when you goes im gonna miss it" he said looking sad. "Oh did I forget to tell you we can stay" I said smiling "REALLY" he yelled making me jump a bit "yes really" I said "what about the whole you guy's disappearing and the whole thing about this story line missing up" he asked as if it wasn't true "winter found out we won't and its going as plan" I said he smiled and kissed me "that's good" he said getting up "love you too jerk" I said he turned around and... GRINED 'I'm gonna kill that man' I thought marching out of the room.