Chapter 19

When we got back winter was in a panic because we left her sister with someone we hardly knew "shut up winter she's fine he saved her life remember" I said as I recalled the time he saved her "oh yeah right I forgot but really rose can we go back to make sure she's gonna be fine" winter said trying to clam herself down "no if we go back and I sees something I don't want to see or you sees something you don't want to see we're gonna be in deep do do" I said trying to find a place to sit at a table "ok fine" she said sitting back down in her set by Tomoe "ok good... Now I NEEDS TO SET SOMEWHERE" I said/yelled walking round the table for the 5th time now until akura ou pulled me in his lap "there now shut up" he said "thanks again" I said. "Now- oh my god she's coming back what do I say what do I do holy cow pie" winter was gonna say something before she seen summer walking to the door so she screamed that "shut up woman she's fine isn't she" akura ou said rolling his eyes "yes" she said, then summer walked in the door "hey guys" she said smiling "WHAT HAPPENED" winter yelled jumping out of her chair and running to her "yeah girl tell us everything" I said not moving from my spot "ok" she said getting comfortable so she can tell us what happened.

A few minutes after summer explains everything

"OH MY GOSH" winter said looking like she could faint any minute so Tomoe went behind her to catch her just in case "cow sis clam down it was on the cheek clam down" summer said oh yeah summer told us he kissed her on the cheek "oh yeah first it's on the cheek then it the lips then you'd be dating I mean look at them two" winter said pointing over at me and akura ou "hey what's that supposed to mean" we asked "it means that akura ou kissed you on the cheek then you kissed him on the lips now you two are going out" winter explained giving me and akura ou a death glare because we took summers side "cow woman clam down we're just gonna go" I said getting up and grabbing akura ou's hand "no sit down" winter said in a scary voice "fine cow man" I said sitting back down "and you summer what were you thinking no you weren't thinking" winter said pointing to summer "clam down sis your gonna faint" summer said trying to clam her down "ok I'll try" winter said sitting on the floor. "Ok who wants cake" summer said "we don't have cake... Oh my gosh lets go make some cake" I said getting up and running to the kitchen "oh no rose your gonna burn this place down" summer said laughing "haha funny my cakes are amazing" I said "I know I loves them" summer replied running in to help me "got the stuff to make a cake" I asked "yes" she said pulling out the cake stuff from her book bag "well let's get to it" I said starting to make the cake.