Chapter 27

"WAKE UP I GOT BAD NEWS" summer yelled in my face "WHAT IS IT WOMAN" I yelled getting up and hitting her on the head "ok ok it's not me who has the bad news it's winter but my job was to wake you up" she said "why did it have to be you" I said giving her the 'why the hell you' look "well because winter tried but failed so she put the job in my hands" summer explained to me giving me a 'I did my job amazingly' look "oh that's why" I said walking out the door to find winter with summer following behind me "yup" was all she said.

We came to a door, I opened it only to have winter give me the 'omg summer really got you up' look "yeah yeah she got me up what is the bad news that couldn't wait until I got up by the way what time is it" I asked "well it's 5 in the morning" winter said "WHAT and this couldn't wait till I woke up at a good time and not 5 in the morning you crazy girl" I said/yelled at her "yes it couldn't because I figured out something and nows the good time to tell you while the guys are asleep on the floor over there" winter said pointing to where Tomoe and akura ou was sleeping "ok ok fine what is it" I said sitting on the floor "ok" winter said.

"Well you see if their here that means that we missed up the story line in the shows and stuff" winter said explaining it to me and summer "again this couldn't have waited until I got up" I asked "no it couldn't do you not see what could happen we need to get them back and put the story back" winter yelled/explained to me "yeah I know but-" I was cut off by winter saying "no butts there for sitting on... Now we have to get them back and we have to get back too... To our time and place" she said "ok ok wait where's fish- i mean dragon lord" I asked 'damn I got to get his name right that's like the second time I done that' I thought "Oh yeah not a clue he didn't come-" summer was cut off by him yelling and running in the door "WHAT THE HELL MAN" I yelled at him. Then a pillow was thrown at his face I looked over to see that akura ou was the one who had thrown the pillow at him "shut up some of us are sleeping" he said going back to sleep "Hahahahahahaha" I laughed at dragon lord "pillow face" I laughed at him again only to be shut up by akura ou giving me a 'shut up now before I kill you' look "sorry sorry" I said with my hands up in defeat, he went back to sleep "awww he's so nice and cute looking when he's asleep it's like how can someone be so mean" I said looking at the "sleeping" akura ou "I heard that" he said "holy cow son I thought you were asleep" I said "well now I'm up what were you girls talking about" he said getting up "oh nothing just that we need to get you guys back to your time and us to our time and place" summer said "way to be sudden summer" I said giving her -_- face. "What oh yeah right" she said "really" akura ou asked "no we're talking about trying to find flying pink bunnies" I said sarcastically "well no need to be sarcastic about it I only asked god woman" akura ou said "sorry but when I'm over tired I can be really sarcastic just asked summer and winter" I said "no I'm good" he replied "I'm going to sleep before I be sarcastic to anyone else goodnight" I said curling in a ball and falling asleep but not before I heard akura ou sigh.

Time skip

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL" I said jumping up to have summer and winter laughing at me from throwing ice cold water on me "I'm so gonna get you two" I said ringing out my hair "your up" summer said "well of course I'm up who wouldn't be up if they had ice cold water thrown on them" I said/asked "oh right" summer said. "Well we have to find a way back to the past" winter said "God all this talk about past is making my brain feel like toast" summer said "well if we don't get them back we're toast" winter said. "Ok is anyone else craving toast" i asked "no rose it's- oh no never mind I wants some toast now" summer said "yeah me too" winter said "ok we go find us some toast" I said walking out the door. "Ughhhh where in the actual hell can we find toast" summer said not making any sense whatsoever "shut up summer your making no sense whatsoever" I said "who who who I found some toast" summer said "ok good and one more thing ARE YOU A DANG OWL" I said/yelled "what wait no I'm not a dang owl why you ask that" summer said getting the toast and walking besides me and winter heading back to the place "oh no reason just you went who who who and it sort of scared me" I said "oh ok" she said. "We is back and we got toast" summer said "ok good for you summer" Tomoe said walking past us in the hallway "ok nice to see you too man" summer said making someone behind me laugh "dang it akura ou are you trying to give me a heart attack" I said holding my heart "hahaha what no if I was trying to kill you it won't be from a heart attack" he said walking away "oh ok... wait what do you mean by that akura ou get back here" I said "Rose don't you want food" winter said from sticking her head out the door to the dining room "oh yeah I do GIVE ME FOOD" I said/yelled walking to where she was "ok come on" she said walking in more "ok ok I'm coming" I said running pass her to get food