Chapter 22

I woke up to winter hitting me on the head with a tree branch "WHAT THE HELL WOMEN" I yelled "time to get up sleeping beauty" winter said throwing the tree branch away "fine I'm up how long was I out for" I asked getting out of the bed " oh only for a little bit like 1 hour maybe not sure... I'm gonna get in the bath now" she said truning and heading towards the bathroom "ok" I said walking over to a corner with my phone.

As I was playing pet rescue on my phone "OH MY COW ROSE COME HERE" winter yelled stepping out of the bathroom and towards me "what ya want" I asked looking up from my phone "just come here now before I cry " winter said "oh my gosh are you ok" I said getting up and going with her, winter never crys well not in front of people "no come on come in the bathroom I needs to tell you something" she said dragging me in the bathroom now because I was too slow. When we got in the bathroom "rose its that time" winter said sitting on the side of the bathtub "what- ohhh that time" I said heading my head with my hand for being so stupid "yeah have anything here" she asked "yeah in my school bag I think you could have some in yours too" I said hey who doesn't keep stuff like this in their book bag just in case "yeah I do could you go get my book bag for me I really don't want to go out there" she asked "oh yeah sure" I said leaving the bathroom and shutting the door behind me "what was that about" akura ou and Tomoe asked as I came out "oh nothing girl problems" I said "ummm" they said "boy problems she wanted advice" I lied "ok" they said walking off to somewhere. 'Now where in all the worlds is her book bag' I thought "OUCH HOLY COW PIE" I screamed as I hit I'm toe in here book bag "what the hell do she have in here" I said as I picked it up and ran for the bathroom "winter got it can I come in... Also what I heck you got in here bricks I hurt my toe" I said whining at the last part "sure come in and nothing that could hurt your toe Hun" she replied "oh ok then" I said as I opened the door a ran in shutting it as quickly as possible "why did you run in here and shut the door so quick" she asked looking confused "huhhhh because 1 them out there is demons 2 if they smell blood were dead and 3 I just wanted to do it to see is my reflexes still good" I said putting up my fingers to show her the numbers "oh right ok" she said "oh here ya go Hun" I said tossing the book bag at her "thanks" she said catching it and looking in the small part to find what she needed "ok thanks you can go now" she said "ok bye" I said running out the door and shutting it as quickly as possible.

A few minutes later winter came back "so" I asked "I'm good now Hun" she said just then summer ran in and ran to the bathroom "what the-" I was cut off by winter "heck" she finished for me "thanks" I said walking over to the bathroom and knocking on the door "summer you ok" I asked before she opened the door pulling me in while I grabbed winter by the hand taking her in too "no I'm not sis did you-" before she finished me and winter cut her off by saying "yes" "ok well so did I" she said looking in winters bag "found it" she said "hey why don't you get your own bag" winter said "sis really just let me have this one" summer said "fine" winter said well walking out the door taking me with her "thanks" summer said before I shut the door "Hey rose you better check too" winter said "ok when summer gets out" I said.

Few minutes later summer came out shoving me in the bathroom with my bag... She went and got it before she shoved me in the bathroom "scream if ya is" she said before shutting the door "ok" I said, if luck would have it I did "OH COME ON" I screamed only to hear summer and winter laughing at me "it's ok rose all girls have this" winter whispered through the door "I KNOW BUT REALLY" I yelled "no buts Hun" summer said "fine" I said as I got ready and left the bathroom. "Ok what we do" I asked as we walked closer to the room akura ou and Tomoe was in "well we're gonna have to face the music" winter said "we're toast" summer said "hey is anyone else craving toast right now or is it just me" I asked "it just you" they said "ok here we go time to face the music" summer said opening the door "or time to be toast whichever one is better" I said walking in only to find the guys asleep in a chair "the heck" I said "shhh don't wake em" summer said covering my mouth with her hand "you do know we're not that much asleep right" akura ou said as he opened his eyes looking at us "ahhh cow pie" summer said removing her hand. "You three are loud so we couldn't slept" Tomoe said looking at us "yeah what was with all the screaming sounded like someone was killing you three" akura ou asked "ok 1 not telling 2 WHY THE HECK DIDNT YOU GUYS COME AND CHECK TO SEE WAS SOMEONE KILLING US and 3 not telling" I said/yelled at them "the reason we didn't go to check was because-" akura ou began but summer cut him off "your lazy don't even try to make something up man" she said more moody then ever 'oh way the go summer way to keep it on the down low' I thought "holy who made you mad what happened to your cheerful self" akura ou asked "no one and I'm not in the mood" summer said "oh ok did dragon lord say he didn't like you" akura ou teased 'your gonna get slapped akura ou if you keep this up' I thought "shut up" summer said stumping out of the room "ok what's wrong with her" Tomoe asked us "not telling" me and winter said running out of the room "I think I know" akura ou said "what is it" Tomoe asked "that time" was all akura ou said before he got up to go somewhere "oh" was all Tomoe said getting up as well and going in the opposite direction as akura ou.