Chapter 31

After recovering from mine and akura ou's little fight over him being a man... I won... It was pretty boring now, winters explaining to us how to get to our time 'man this is boring yeah yeah winter I get it we have to get back not take the guys this time bla bla bla holy cow winter shut up I'm dying oh I wonder if I hit my head hard enough on the floor well she shut up and ask what I'm doing and go off track so then I can sneak out' I thought 'nah I shouldn't' i thought again, just then we were saved by the two boys that I love so much at the moment now. "Who wants a break from winters yapping" akura ou asked "yay I love you so much right now I'm dying thank you so much" I said hugging akura ou "ok ok it looked like you were planning something so we had to come in and save you two" he said patting my back "hey I don't yap I talk and we're going nowhere we have a lot to do" winter said looking like an angry school teacher "Awww you look like an angry school teacher it's so cute" I said poking her in the cheek "shut up I'm gonna hit ya rose now sit down Tomoe and akura ou get out now" she said slapping my hand away "no way" akura ou said giving Tomoe a nod he grinned and picked winter up. "Put me down" she said "yay adventure time" I said jumping with summer "whoop whoop" summer said walking besides me "where's we goin" I asked "some place" they said "oh dang" I said remembering the last time they said some place "we're not coming back to this place in a while so get that out of your head" akura ou said he most have seen my face "ok good" I said jumping for joy again.

Time skip

"Oh. My. God" summer said when she seen a tree "let's climb it" she said "ok" I said climbing the tree with her "hey rose you haven't drawn anything for me yet can you do that when we get back" summer asked "sure" I said with a big smile on my face remembering the last time I drawn for her.

Flash back

"Hey rose what ya at" summer said running up to me "oh nothing just drawing" I said "oh.my.god it's so amazing can you draw me something" she asked "sure what ya want me to draw" I asked "a bunny and with this background" she said holding up a background with a sunset on it "ok" I said drawing what she wanted.
An hour later I had it drawn, put on a canvas, painted it and everything.
The next day I went to her house "omg rose I love it it's amazing I'll put it here" summer said putting it on a nail in the middle of the room on the wall "I'm glad you love it" I said laughing which made her laugh.

End of flash back

I was smiling a lot I can remember it so clearly, that day I felt like someone cared about what I did "hey rose you ok" summer asked looking worried I didn't know I was crying "oh nothing just thinking about the last time I drawn for you... I felt like someone cares about what I did" I said wiping away the tears well still smiling "oh really I liked that day I still have the picture you made me" she said. "HEY GIRLS WHATS UP" akura ou yelled on a branch above us "holy cow akura ou do you have to yell I think I'm deaf" I said holding my ears "yes I do what was you two talking about" he asked "oh nothing I asked rose if she would draw for me again and she remembered the last time she drawn for me she said that day she felt like someone cared about what she did" summer explained "oh you can draw" akura ou asked me "yeah I can but only for the people I like" I said smiling up at him "so your saying you don't like me" akura ou asked seriously "yes I am" I said smiling innocently "oh geez thanks" he said rolling his eyes "I don't like you... I love you" I said smiling "ohhhh" was all he said before he jumped from the tree branch. "Awww that was cute" summer said falling out of the tree but landing on her feet "dang women your good" I said getting up and jumping down "whooooooooooooo" I said landing on the ground "really doe now who's the owl" summer asked "still you" I said getting up off the ground "geez thanks" she said "no problem Hun" I said falling over on akura ou's shoulder "good leaning pole stay" I said only to have him step forward a little making me fall "WHAT THE HELL MAN" I yelled at him "ha I'm a man told ya" he said grinning "oh shut up a real man wouldn't do that to his girlfriend" I said getting up an leaning on a tree because I was dizzy from getting up to fast "see this tree is nicer then you" I said patting the tree "good tree your my new boyfriend" I added hugging it "oh no I ain't about to get dumped for a tree no way" akura ou said making me lean on him again "haha my plan worked" I said fist pumping the sky "your plan" akura ou asked giving one of his scary looks that would kill you if it could "I mean what plan love you Hun" I said trying to get my balance back from the dizziness. "I'm gonna let it slide this time honey" he said giving me a toothy grin "damn" I said smiling looking all innocent and stuff "hey where they go" I said looking for winter,summer and Tomoe who now were nowhere to be seen "they left me" I said "in the wilderness with big scary man" I added "big scary man" akura ou asked again giving me a death glare "I mean a big happy looking man that is not at all scary... Oh who am I trying to fool" I said waiting for him to yell "yeah who are you trying to fool it wouldn't have worked even if you sticked with the "I mean a big happy looking man that is not at all scary"" he said making his voice sound like me but failing horribly "haha nice try Hun but your voice is to manly to sound like mine" I laughed/said "haha funny" he said walking away from me "hey wait where we going" I asked following him.

"Where they goooooo" I said as we were walking around trying to find them "it's not like they can go very far it's a dang forests they should have found an opening somewhere like damn they fast" I added complaining to akura ou who was rubbing his head "would you shut up woman your driving me insane" he said groaning "no you got us lost" I said getting mad "I did no such thing" he said annoyed "oh yeah then where are we oh mighty akura ou who knows everything" I asked/said sarcastically "shut up rose I hear something" he said putting his hand over my mouth "human ummm" I mumbled "shhhh" he shushed me 'that little shit no one shushes me' I thought glaring up at him.

"Haha do you really think it was a good idea to leave them there like I mean they were driving us but rose can complain like there's no tomorrow and she's gonna kill us if she found out we did that just for fun" summer said worrying a bit "it'll be fine they won't find us" Tomoe said 'ohhh them little shits I'm so gonna kill them' I thought "I'm gonna remove my hand don't go running to them and killing them let's play a game first" akura ou said I nodded "ok" he said I nodded again and he removed his hand "ok what's the plan" I asked only to get a grin from him 'damn that grin' I thought blushing a bit.