Glass Slides and Love Bugs

Zacznij od początku

"I'm sorry if our questions don't fit to amuse you..Joker." I replied ignoring the end of his comment.

"Oh no, I'm very amused." He spoke stepping closer to the glass.

"What makes you think you'll be staying here for long? I thought you said this was all by your free will." I asked ignoring him again.

" But it is." He nodded frantically, reassuring me with his eyes.

"Things just happen to be..moving slowly for me." He continued.

"Your uh 'friends' don't want to get you out?" I pushed.

"No! No. You see, you still don't get it. I'm not the captive, I'm the captor. I'm here because I'm the one getting somebody out." He says inching closer till there's just a strand of space between his nose and the glass.

"No you're not. You're just toying with everyone, aren't you? Just like Nathan and everyone else said...You'll never spill the real reason you're here. No, not that easily. I won't buy it." I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"Oh Nathan this ! Nathan that !" He yelled trying to mimic my hand gestures, before slamming both his hands on the glass.

"Who even is that bastard you keep jabbering on about?!" He questioned me.

"Don't say that about him! How rude! He's my fiancee you jerk!" I yelled and he took a few steps back.

"What..fiancee? You never had a fiancee.." He whispered.

"Wait..you..you mean that..that intern..correct?" He looked back up at me.

"No! What are you even talking about?! Well, he was but that was like two years ago!" I spoke up again.

"Tell me something Eva, he was your childhood crush..right? Your first love." He said approaching the glass again.

"Yes, but..how do you even know that?!" I asked.

He looked like he was about to say something, but all of a sudden the fire in his eyes died down. He smiled and shifted his weight on his other leg .

"He was just a good ole friend of mine, that's all." He said after a long pause.

I was about to say something before a creaking from the speakers came.

" Testing testing..Check, one..two.

"Nathan.." I said softly, turning to the door.

"Ohh, well speak of the devil!" Joker said as Nathan came through the door behind me.

I turned back to Joker, and he was smirking then gave me shrug.

"Hey lovebug." Nathan spoke making his way over to me.

I looked at Joker was had walked over to the right of the cell, squinting his eyes, and getting a look at Nathan.

I stood up and he gave me a hug. I could see Joker's expression go back to normal, over his shoulder repeating the words 'lovebug' then making a gagging face.

"Hi, I'm not done yet..." I spoke pulling away.

"I know, but I was! Plus, I need some practice if I'm going to switch departments.." He replied, winking at me.

"Hahah yeah..Could you maybe step outside for a moment, while I finish this really quick? Doctor-Patient confidentiality." I said awkwardly.

He looked at me then at Joker behind me, who had a sarcastic worried face and was nodding while mouthing 'yeah'. Nathan then nodded, closing the door and stepping outside.

"Doctor-Patient 'confidentiality'. Alright..not the way I like it but a little foreplay is always in order I guess.." Joker spoke up as Nathan stepped out.

I turned around and glared at him and he raised his arms in defeat.

"Hey, I'm open to suggestions!" He said before smirking.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SOO! Here's today's update!!

I hope you guys liked this one!

Hopefully another update will be up today!

Anddd! Eva will probably be remembering soon..So, watch out!

I hope you're all having a great day!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Much love xxx