Chapter 6 - Mixed

Arthur was ang- no, pissed off. Not on Merlin. Not on any of his knights. Not even Gwaine.
On Morgana, for taking his servant- no, best friend away from him. He was also angry on himself. He had let Merlin think he hated him because of his magic, because he was shocked to see Merlin with magic.
He deserved to be called dollophead, clotpole, prat and whatever more Merlin had came up with.
When Merlin comes back Arthur will let him call him whatever he want.

When...

He is going to find him.

When the spell went off, Arthur ran to his horse. Gwaine was not far behind him. Lancelot went to the ground were Merlin had went unconsicous. He had droped his jacket. Lancelot picked it up and gave it to Arthur. The rest of the knights where already up on there horses. They had all decided that They where going to find Merlin. And soon.

~~~~~;D~~~~~

Merlin felt emtpy. Arthur didn't accept his magic. He didn't accept him. He was magic.

He couldn't stop seeing Arthurs look at him when he saw it. Betrayal. Hatred. That was just some of the feelings.

He didn't care what Morgana was going to do to him. He had nothing left.

Arthur hated him because of his magic.

The knights surely did to.

But he still had Lancelot, who had known about his magic in all this years.

Merlin had always been stupid enough to belive that when Arthur found out, he would trust Merlin. That he didn't follow his father.

That was a boys dreams.

This was reality.

And he hated it.

Arthur hated him because of his magic.

~~~~~~;(~~~~~~

Gwen didn't expect her husband to come back. Nor that he hadn't his servant and best friend with him. Merlin had been kidnapped. By Morgana.

And Arthur (strangly) sended for the druids. He had a privat conversation with their leader. Not even Gwen knew what they had talked about.

Arthur sended out every soldier he could. He had got Merlins journal, but it got harder to read it for every day Merlin was lost.
It was like listen to Merlin, and he told him what really happend.

~~~~~~;(~~~~~

Four days.

It had been four days since Merlin got kidnapped. And every day that went by, more smiles disappeared from the faces of the citizen of Camelot. Everybody knew who the kind, loyal
manservant of the king was, and most people loved him.
Camelot wasn't the same without him. He was always the one who was make everybody else feel better, and with his laugh and smile, it was a wonder he hadn't stolen any girls heart jet.

Gaius seemed to have aged ten years since Merlin got kidnapped.

Arthur spent most time working how to get him back, and still ruling the kingdom. Before he went to bed he always read a little bit of Merlins journal, trying to understand Merlin more.

The forth night Arthur read about his quest to find the fisherkings trident.

Sometimes Arthur is a bigger prat than other. I know he need to go on the quest, and alone, but why did he need to choose such a stupid quest? And then Morgana had to destroy it by giving him a phonix eye, that only drains him on energy 'til he dies. Great. And now I have to come anf help the prat.
But Gaius said I would need help, so I have been on nearly every tavern in Engerd this afternoon, serching for a bit idiotic friend.
Hope I will find Gwaine soon before it's to late.

'So that was why.' Arthur though. Merlin knew that it was Morganas work and still did nothing. He continued reading what happend the next day.

I have found Gwaine and we are in the Perilous lands. Yay. NOT!!
Hope Arthur is still alive. I'll kill him if he isn't.

Arthur nearly laughed. Like Lancelot had said not long ago: 'Merlin and his way with words.'

Not even a thank you. But what do I expect from Arthur, the Royal Prat? So I saved his life. Again. This time wasn't so hard. We got there and Arthur was so exhausted of wearing that thing that he had gone unconsicous, so the only thing I needed to do was take it from him. I also met the fisher King. He was not really alive, but he kind of died after he gave me a bottle of water from the lake of Avalon and said in the darkest of hour, this will show the way.
Yes! Another riddle!....

~~~~~~;(~~~~~

Morgana begun to get used to Emrys scream.
He still didn't tell her ANYTHING about Camelot or her brother, but she only needed to push him a little more. He would soon tell her how to get into Camelot and take what was rightfully hers.

/AN: I know, u guys hate me. It has been over a month. That is really bad.
But as always I have an excuse: I didn't know what to write (is it called writers block?)...

Love you my blueberrys!/