Chapter 4 - Strange acting

"WoundS?" Gwaine asked out loud. He looked at his friend who lay there sleeping, deep.Then he saw that he was shaking.. He walked over to him. The other knights looked with concern at Gwaines actions.

"Who has the book? I think we have read enough for tonight." Gwaine said. Elyan came with Gwaine and Gwaine put back the book. Now Elyan saw it, too. He was shaking badly, and , even if it was in the middle of the night, he was sweating.

"Percival, can you come here please?" Elyan said. the other knights looked even more concerned at this, but Percival walked over to them and fast then understood. He carried Merlin to the fire and all of the knights tried to wake him up. When Arthur yelled in his face, he woke up and sat straight.

"Yes, sire." He said a bit scared.

"We couldn't wake you up, you were shaking. How are you?" Lancelot asked.

"Good..... Just a little nightmare." He said looking at his hands. He was such a bad liar.

"Okay. Go back to sleep, all of you. I will take the first watch." Arthur sounded so determinded that nobody said against it. Merlin was on the way back to were he sleeped before, but he was soon stopped by the knights and king, who insisted for him to sleep near fire.

After Arthur had double checked that all was asleep, he sat next to his servant, and thought through  about all those times when he had disappeared, or some ting like that. All those times he thought  he was in the tavern... Was he saving his life? He looked on his servant, really looked, and he saw one of them, an scar that he only saw a bit of, cause the rest was covered by his shirt. But it was an old one....

---/Next day/---

Merlin woke up first. He saw that Elyan had the watch, but said to him to get some sleep before breakfast. He didn't complain much, so soon he was asleep again and Merlin looked that everybody laid comfortable, then he did some breakfast, quiet, so he didn't wake anyone of the knights. They all looked pretty tired, that was why he didn't wake them up. When, ten minutes later, the breakfast was ready, he begun to wake up the knights. He began with Lancelot, knowing that he wasn't grumpy in the morning, after that Leon and Elyan. After that it was the hard ones: Gwaine and Arthur. He took Gwaine first, he only had to take of his blanket and he would wake up, pretty grumpy. Arthur.... It was no curtains so the sun couldn't wake him up......

After about five minutes, the king was up. Merlin don't tell his secrets, but we can say, water was involved.

When Arthur was woken up, they began to eat breakfast.

Merlin saw the strange looks the knights gave him when he sat there and eat. It was a mix of over-protection, concern and..... He couldn't put out the last one.

"Okay. You are behaving REALLY strange.... One, you are so quiet, two you are letting me eat without trying to get my food. I don't complain about it, but you are just a bit out of character. I am going to wash the dishes now." He said and left before the knights could say anything against it. Merlin sat near a stream and washed the bowls they had used that morning. He feelt a bit warm and took of his brown jacket and looked shortly at his arms. It was some wounds there, but not as much as on his back and cheast and stomach. He picked up his journal and began to write down what had happend, and about his dream. He had had some nigtmares the last nights, and he felt that he needed to share it with somebody, and he couldn't say anything to Gaius, he would just be worried. He liked to write down his thoughts, it feelt like telling somebody.

---/Later that day/---

Arthur was pretty tired, he hadn't slept much last night. He tried not to show it, but Merlin saw it.

"Are you alright, sire?" He asked.

"Yes, I am fine. Just a little bit tired. You?" Arthur aked. Merlins eyes winded, ARTHUR asking HIM, MERLIN, who is a SERVANT, how he is? This made him confused.

"Just fine, sire." He answerd. Arthur saw that it was something wrong.

/Sorry that it took so long!!!! I had no Idea what I should write, so I haven't written anything!!! SO SORRY!!! Hope someone likes this that I writes..... Sorry about my bad grammar/spelling!/

[11.11.15]