Her Choice

*3 months later*

I was at home and started thinking of what has happened since I got here.I had been spending more time with Clayton and Matthew. That has been an interesting thing with the both of them. I don't know what to think of them both but playing football with them was sort of hard because I would hang out with one of them one week and I would get a flirtatious wink from both of them. I had figured out that Laurie's babies weren't the captain of the basketball teams it was a random dudes in college.

Around these parts ain't much to do
Except work like q dog til Friday
Punch that clock, ca-

I was brought out of my thoughts by my ringtone meaning that Zoey was calling.

"Kelseey have you by any chance seen or heard of Thomas Rhett?"

"Yeah I have. Why?"

"Because I got tickets for me you and all the girls to come to his concert this Saturday!"

"Are fucking serious right now? I'm totally in!"

"Kay let me call the other girls and tell them. Bye bitch."

"Bye hoe."

Me, Kayley, Isabelle, and Zoey are going to see a concert with our favorite boy singer at the moment. THOMAS RHETT WITH BRANTLEY GILBERT AND JUSTIN MOORE.

I decided to go downstairs and make chocolate chip cookies for everybody because they had taken me in when I needed them the most. I walked downstairs and saw Austin, Ashton, Matthew, Kyler, Tyler, and Clayton watching reruns of the football game between Ole Miss and Texas A&M. I was rooting for Ole Miss when they scored a touchdown I started screaming and jumping up and down saying booyah and I scared the poop out of the boys.

I walked to the kitchen and got the ingredients and felt a presence behind me. Clayton stood there smirking. I guess if I was a guy I would to because I was in short shorts and a very long shirt with my hair in a messy bun.

"So why are you in the kitchen?"

"Well I was making cookies for the family but I see your ugly face Clayton." I said and turned around and started mixing ingredients.

He threw a hand over his heart and said, "That hurts right here ya know. I have feelings to."

"Your manhood will hurt if you don't leave." I said jokeningly.

He came up behind me and and kissed the part of my neck that meets my shoulder. He went up and find my sweet spot under my ear making close my eyes and moan a little. He stepped back. "Well now that I know where your sweet spot is I will leave before you kick me in the balls." With that he walked out and I knew then that I had fallen hard for Clayton Parker.

"Oh and by the way be ready by seven o'clock tonight. We are going out. Dress in something casual but not to casual." He said coming back into the kitchen.

After I finished baking the cookies, I went upstairs to call the girls and Autumn to come and help me get ready. They said they would be over at 5. Me and Autumn have become closer together and her baby bump is getting a bit bigger.