Big News

It was Sunday now and nothing really big happened at school but we did get another person from Marissa's group. We got out Corbin by scaring him. He was afraid of snakes so we put snakes in his baseball locker. He peed him pants because he was so scared.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when kyler got on the intercom and said "ok I got some news and so tonight at 6 we are going out to a fancy retraunt."

Its 12 now so I went to the outside pool and went swimming. I was joined by Clayton and Brody. All I really wanted to do was tan and not be bothers, but every good thing must come to an end.

"So Kelseey...um..er...um I-I was wo-wonderif you would want to go out sometime? I-I mean I know your not into fancy but you only do it if you have to. I was going to take you muddin with Matthew Ashton and his girlfriend Brooklyn tomorrow since we don't have school."

"Sure but know this. One mess up and you make me mad I will cut your balls off and make the hang out of your ass. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good."

It was now time to get ready and I dont think that I have a dress. Great. Just fudging great. I move to my closet and looked in the back. There was a dress that was strapless and stopped about mid thigh. It was rainbow and paired it with matching blue heels, and a matching clutch. I went to shower and shaved my legs and I got out and dried my hair. I curled it. I did light make-up and put my dress on then went downstairs to wait. Soon everybody came down and of course Clayton was here. He practically lives here. We were on our way we went in a limo.

I got a course of 'wow' and 'you look amazing'. We got to the restraunt and Kyler met a girl there. She had dirty blonde hair and green eyes with a little hazel in them. She was perfect for him. But me being me got stuck between Clayton and Matthew.

"So Kelseey I was wondering if youhqve thought of a prank for me yet?" says Clayton.

"Oh if only you knew what I have planned for you." I said and smirked.

"Ok so can I have everybody's attention?"said Kyler from the end of the table.

"Autumn I know that we are only 19 but I have dated you for the past year and a half. I could not imagine my life without you. Would ya do me the honnor of marrying me?"

Autumn couldn't begin to speak. She had tears of joy streaming down her eyes. She nodded her head with so much force that I thought it was going to fall off.

*--*
Crushes POV.
(Before dinner out by the pool)
Ok so how exactly am I supposed to do this? All I have to do is make her fall for me and then break her heart. She isn't family but I know that Matthew never does this. I think he's falling hard.

"Ok sunny boy you remwber the plan. Don't make it seem like you like her but still wanna get to know her."

"Dude why are you doing this? I never seen you do something like this. Sure you use them for a good lay I mean I do to but I still don't get the point in this."

"Just do it."

*--*

Kelseeys POV

I had called Samantha from back home and i called my new friends because we have gotten really close and i tjought that i should tell them. They were so excited.

I was in my room after we got back home and listening to music and doing stupid dancing. I was twerking when in came Logan carrying Alex, Garret ad Brady.

"Um we can come back if you were busy but if you want you can come watch a movie with us and the other boys in the game room."

"Sure I'll be there in a minute." I saw Brady trying not to laugh at me. So I turned off my music and went to the game room. Just as u walked in I heard Garret tell them about e walking in. Of course they all laughed.
"Oh y'all shut up. I thought that no one was going to walk in. I was just a happy little girl. But that's a story for another time and Autumn I don't know if I told you this earlier but I'm happy for you and Kyler."

I went to sit next to her and whispered in her ear. "I don't know how you have put up with them all this time. But I'm glad I have a girl other than my friends that's here."

"No problem and Kyler was a player somewhat but I changed that and he has tryed to do stuff to get into my pants but I know all these boys tricks. After 7months of trying he finally took my virginity but Im happy that he did. I'm expectin a baby because I am 3 weeks prego now. I told him but its just me him and my parents that know. Now you. I told him before dinner."

I let out a happy school girl squeal. The boys looked back at me and I just said that I hit my funny bone on the couch. The rest of the night I watched movies with the boys then me and Autumn went to the inside pool and swam. Then I went to bed. I think I'm gonna like having her here. my dream was weird though.......

---------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________
Comment and tell me what you think. Vote please.

Teaser:What's going to happen on that date and dream at the end? What was that about?
-KeKe