School YAY!!! Not

* three days later*
It was a few days after the phone call and I can't look anybody in the eyes anymore. I always freak out even if it's just a small jestcher.

"Kelseey, you are going to school tomorrow and if I find out that you just skipped school I will have your ass on a silver plater." Said Mrs zander.

"I shall be going to school in my truck following behind on of the guys." Was my simple response.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh! I hate waking up at 6:30 in the morning. I woke up and did my normal routine, which was take a good 20 minute hot shower. Dry off. Do make up and dry my hair. I went classic today so I straightened my hair and put on some cute short white shorts and a new pink crop top with my cowboy boots.

I went outside to get in my truck and wait on the guys. I followed Matthew to school listening to my radio with it all the way up and the bass going on. I was listening to country music and my favorite song came on. Love you like that by cannon smith. It's my favorite because of two lines that go: I can't do it like a pretty city boy I'm more a fishing in the dark nitty gritty boy.

When I pulled in of course the head cheerleader was all over Mathew. He is all player and I know it. She saw me get out of my truck and walk inside and she said to me while I was walking in, "Plastic bitch thinks she owns the place now don't she." I was like, "Hold up slut. Who the fuck are you calling plastic because last time u checked all this is 100 percent real unlike you barbie."

Her smart comeback was, " tall and beautiful?"

I was like, "No fake and plastic." Then walked inside like I owned it.

This is going to be a long day.

________________________________________________________________________________________

My birthday is tomorrow so I wanted to give yall an early update. Loves yall!!!!!
-Keke