My Way Home

(her truck ☝to the side or above)

Oh this is going to be good because she walks up to me and says, "You hoebag you wanted to catch us that way you could go and telly dad on me!"

"Or I could have just been trying to find a certain class but I stumbled upon this took a few pictures and here we are....... I have to go but I will see you in these pictures tomorrow." It was true because already half of the school had followed me on Instagram and Snapchat and Facebook and Kik. It all happened after I punched her in the nose. Once I got to the parking lot I busted out laughing and literally climbed into my truck. I called Samantha.

(the phone call)
K-hey you won't believe what I jus walled in on
S-what and if you tell me popular slut doing it on the desk with the new young teacher I am going to die of laughter
K-well that's what happened but text me because I'm driving my new truck hime.
S-k bye
K-bye

When I got home all the boys were in the living room watching Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift.

"Oh my god this is my favorite fudging movie ever." I sat down with them after I went up stairs changed into some Nike shorts and a T-shirt and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I uploaded the pictures of Marissa and the teacher on Instagram and Facebook and I tagged her in them. I sat there the rest of the night with the boys until it was time for the younger ones to go to bed. Then we watched a horror movie. But what I never noticed that a guy that wasn't part of the family was here until I walked down stairs. His name was Clayton Parker.
__________________________________________________________________________________
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

Teaser:The horror movie and stuff happens between her and Clayton.
-KeKe