Put Me And A Group Of People Together With Mud Its Bound To Get Nasty.

He took me to this place call Soggy Creek. (I don't think that that is the name of a place if it is sorry.) When we got there I unloaded all the four-wheelers and I put the cooler on the back of his. He came up behind me and gave me a quick peck on my cheek shoulder close to my lips. I have to admit that I kinda like the way it made me feel.

"Umm Clayton if you wanted to tease me then you could have just not kissed me at all instead of play in I off like a pansy."

He backed up abruptly then stuttered on his words. "Um I-I uh-"

"You should have seen your face now would you please come here." He walks  up to me and I kissed him right on his soft lips. He hesitated before kissing back, but he did.

"Now Kelseey we both know that you can  finish."

"Who said I won't finish this?" Then I jumped on my four wheeler and sped off. He caught up to me eventually. Matthew, Ashton and Brooklyn showed up soon and Ashton called Clayton to come back That way we could go and get them. We spent the day like that and chasing each other around in mud holes and getting pulled out by Ashton or Matthew.

We pulled off next to the swimming pond and it wasn't crowded but it wasn't empty. We all talked and ate the food I brought with us to eat. Me and Brooklyn had our own conversation about the boys and anything else we could find to talk about.

"Hey Kelseey don't look now but Matthew is staring at you."

"Then it's a good thing that I put a swim suit under my clothes. Did you?"

"Yeah I did but what are you planning?"

"I am going to give Matthew a show. Let's do a mud throwing contest?"

"Kelseey Carlton lets do this."

We both stripped down to our swim suits and we took off to the water. When we got there Brooklyn took me down in the water in a friendly way but I returned the favor and I had a good feeling that Clayton and Matthew was watching me and Ashton was watching Brooklyn. Clayton checked his phone a then got up and rode his four-wheeler back towards the truck. Matthew came up behind me and picked me up and threw me in the mud. I got back up walked to my four-wheeler and started doing donuts spraying them all in the process with mud. Once I stopped Matthew came back over to me and kissed me. Like right on my lips. It gave me a lot more butterflies then Clayton.

" I don't know why I just did that."

"Matthew I wanted you to do it so don't put yourself to far down."

"Really you wanted  me to kiss you?"

"Yeah because look at Ashton. He is snogging face with Brooklyn. So just shut the fuck up and kiss me."

He did as told and kissed me. We went back to my truck and Clayton had already loaded his four wheeler up and left since he was in his truck. It kind of pissed me off because I think we were in the middle of a date? I'm not sure. I loaded up all my stuff and got in my truck ready to go home. I called Kayley on my way home telling her from start to finish about my day.

"Hey Kels wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Matthew shouted from His truck.

"Sure" I yelled back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________
Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I had some very important family matters that cam  up this week. Comment Vote Share. What did you think? Why did Clayton leave so early and what do you think he is doing?

Teaser: Matthew and Kelseey day after school and more news about the football tryouts.