Humpday Laughs and Sports Try Outs

So today was Wednesday and I woke up did my normal routine, and put on a pair of Nike shorts and a guy Harvey T-shirt withy air maxes. I straightened my hair and put it into a high money tail. I went downstairs and Shelly already had food on the table. My favorite waffles with bacon and chocolate milk. Never gets old. I drove to school and Marissa gave me her list when I walked in and when I met up with Kayley and Zoey and Zoeys twin Isabell. Marissa's list consists of her two sidekicks Emmy, Marcy, Clayton, her obviously, a dude named Reese, and his friend Corbin.

I walked to first period and nothing happened but I have a worksheet for homework. Then my next classes I had a worksheet that's due Friday in Math and nothing for English. I had a plan to prank Corbin and get him out of the game. We found out what locker his was and filled it with shaving cream. Me and my group missed fifth period it we got it done. After the bell to signal class was over we watched behind a corner and it was so funny. I told them a plan to get Clayton tomorrow. I would put a note in his locker to meet me at the baseball fields because they dont have practice tomorrow. I would truck him to kiss a pig and he would think that it was me.

"That was great and I am trying out for the softball team today at 2" says Isabelle.

"I'm trying out with you and when are soccer tryouts?"

"Today at 4:30. Why?" Asks Zoey.

"I am trying out for those teams. I didn't know about soccer. Who is trying out with me?"

"ME ME ME" she basically screams at the top of her lungs.

"Great I will see y'all at practice later. I got to get to class."

______________________________________________________________________________
It was during my P.E. class and I changed into my P.E. clothes witch was a plain shirt with my initials on it and Nike shorts. I walked into Coach Marks office and asked if I could go talk to the football coach because I need to let Matthew about me not going straight hone and he is and because I live with his family and him he needs to tell Shelly. He says OK and I walk outside to see the football players practicing. This is going to be fun I think to my self.

"Um Coach can I talk to you?"

"Look I don't even know your name and I don't appreciate you coming to interupt my class and speaking of which shouldn't you be in class?"

"Actually I came here to talk to you about me trying out for the team. And I have permission to be out here." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Who sent you to pull this prank and you couldn't even throw a 10 yard pass." He says with a smug look in his face. Let me wipe it off right now.

"Give me a damn ball and tell your quarterback to go to the 60 yard line and I will be at the other 60 yard line." He gave me a ball and told the quarterback to go where I said. Perfect pass.

"Now what kind of warm ups do you do here. I am gunna show you that I can do all conditioning and warm-ups that they can." I say with a tiny smirk.

"Two laps around the track and then 50 crunches and 20 push ups with one hand for each hand. Do little Missy." He states looking pissed that i just showed him up.

I did it then said that I had to go to softball tryouts. Those went great and me and Isabelle both made the team. We found out to day. Next we had soccer. I did good but I could have done better.

"Alright tomorrow you will find out who made the team. Now go shower and go home."yalls Coach Marks.

I got home showered and went downstairs and got some food. I was sore no doubt but I watched a movie and then all the boys joined me. We all fell asleep like that. But I was the only one that had my bed.

The nest morning.
I woke up being carried over someone's shoulder. It was Ashton. He was carrying me somewhere. He took me to his room.

"Um......Ashton why am I in your room?" I asked grogily.

"Because you had Baby Alex and Zane and some how Brady got in your bed with you." He said in a morning voice.

His morning voice is sexy as hell. I said to myself. I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 I looked at him and jumped out of ed and he said that school got canceled because of the storm. I don't even recognize that it was storming. But OK. I fell back asleep. Then when I woke up again..........

---------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________
OK so this is a bit of a cliffhanger and a really long chapter. Most chapters won't be this long but enjoy this one.

Teaser:What happens when she wakes up and Kyler and Tyler come home and have big news.
-KeKe