This Is So Cliché

This chapter goes out to my wattpad buddy marissabuckallew. She is a very funny person. Go follow her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the doors and went straight to the office. A nice woman that looked like she was pregnant was behind the counter. "Hi, I'm Mrs.Atkins how can I help you?"

"Um I was uh wondering if uh I could get my schedule? I'm Kelseey Carlton."

"Sure darlin."

"Thanks"

OK so let's see here I said to myself while walking to my locker.
1st Class: Spanish
Teacher: Mr.Volders
2nd Class: Math
Teaher: Mr.Atkins
3rd Class: English
Teacher: Mrs. Trolls
4th Class: Lunch
5th Class: Science
Teacher: Mr. Flaps
6th Class: History
Teacher: Mrs. Doss
7th Class: P.E.
Teacher: Coach Marks

I bumped into someone and it was Ashton. "Hey Ashton I was wondering if you could show me these classes?

"Well actually just follow me because you got all your class with me."

"OK thanks"

We got to a door and walked in. It was like every other class. Jocks in the back and geeks in the front. I sat in the middle somewhere. A person walked into the class but if he wasn't carrying a brief case then you would have automatically thought he was a student.

"Hello class we have a new student. Her name is Kelseey Carlton. Please come up here and tell us about you."

I walked up there and made it short and simple, "Hey I'm Kelseey and I'm from Alabama."

"Hey Kelseey can I show you around my house and we finish in my bedroom?" Some random kid said. Oh this should be fun.

"Do you ever want to have babies with somebody that's willing to give because I'm not giving any of this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
*lunch*

----------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went by like that. There was always that one boy that was a douche. Right now I was sitting with Ashton and a few of his friends and Matthew. It was Clayton, Reese, and Corbin on one side and me, Matthew, an Ashton on the other.

"Oh so now the fake girl wants to sit with my friends and my boyfriend? " I recognized Marislut as I liked to call her.

"Oh honey I was invited. And as for the boy friend thing I'd think that you would have to pay them to sleep with you." I said in an innocent voice.

"Okay bitch that's how you want to play then bring it on barbie." Then she threw her smoothie and salad on me.

"Alright hoe bag I was going to say this nicely but you screwed up then. I'm new and I'm just makin friends darlin. So skankwalk ya way back over to your poser posè." Then I punched and she fell crying saying that I would regret that. I personally don't know what she meant by that because I know for a fact that she won't be hurting me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an early update for yall.
-KeKe