What The Hello Are You Doing Here?

Since the day they got married
He'd been prayin for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishin
Throw the football, be his pride and joy
He could already see him holding that trophy takin his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All these big dreams changed

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

Sixteen short years later
She was fallin for the senior football star
Before you knew it he was droppin passes
Skippin practice just to spend more time with her

The coach said, "Hey, son, what's your problem
Tell me have you lost your mind?
Daddy said you'll lose your free ride to college
Boy, you better tell her goodbye."

I was listening to that song while getting ready for school. I got dressed in some short blue Jean shorts and a pink and black see through tank top with white anchors on it on. I paired it with my white converses. The song reminded me of being a daddy's girl and I always was one. It brought tears to my eyes because I think of what my dad, mom, and brother did. Garrett came in carrying Alex while Zane followed him.

"Um mom said to come d- wait are you cryin?"

"No I was putting on my make up on and poked my eyeball with the mascara brush thingy."

"Oh well mom wants you to come downstairs to eat breakfast."

"Ok I'll be down in a few minutes."

I walked downstairs and ate some breakfast. Matthew just stared at me the whole time. I took this time to really study him. He had a nice angular jaw and every time he moved his arms you could see his biceps moving. Drool worthy moment!

When I got to school I saw one of Marissas cronies hanging all over Clayton. I got posse  instantly.

"Hey Matthew and Ashton Clayton may be pissed at me and if he says anything to you later today about it just say that you had no idea I was gonna go and say that he got some girl pregnant because he ditched me yesterday. But do remember that I'm not trying to hurt y'all."

I walked over there and said, "I'm sorry but Emmy I don't think that you know this but this your boy toy here was all over some random chick last night." She gasped. "Oh and Clayton hope you don't mind but I over heard you talking to Matthew who did you get pregnant again?" She gasped again but I just turned and walked away.

"Oh and Kelseey I had an amazing time after our date last night at your place."He yelled.

I scoffed and yelled back, "Oh you mean after you ditched me on the date yesterday as friends."

-*-

(After School)

Today Marissa's group got Zoey. They made it where when she opened her gym locker. PURPLE FREAKIN PAINT HITS HER IN THE FACE! Matthew took me to a little ice cream shop and then we went to the park.

"Kelseey thanks for coming with me today. I was wondering if you uh...wanted to um watch a movie with me when we get home later?"

"Sure but right now tell me what coach told you about football."

"Well I'm main wide receiver and he has already gotten calls from the college that I want to play for the most. He says that they need a good wide receiver and they were looking at me for that position."

"Oh well I got really great news and bad news. I made the quarterback position except I have to quit soccer if I want to play and I made it." I all but screamed I'm joy.

"Well we will have to practice together soon." He says And picks me up in a hug.

When we get home I walk inside and I see someone I thought I would never see again.

"What the hell do you think your doing here? The day you gave birth to me you signed me over to dad and his new fiance at the time Katie."

"Kelseey I am your mother you better not fucking disrespect me. I want you to come home with my in Maine."

"No you listen here Hannah." I growled. "I do not want to fucking talk to you. I don't want to fucking see you. And I damn sure don't want you go home with you! Get the fuck out of Shelly and Bryans house now."

She reluctantly walked out but not before muttering I will get you back. Matthew watched to whole thing unfold. I asked everybody to come down to the logging room and that included Shelly and Bryan. Kyler and Tyler were still here and haven't gone back to Uni yet.

"Ok so Shelly and Bryan already know this but I need to say this. Austin and Joshua will get the story later but yeah ok here we go. You all know why I'm here. My parents were caught selling drugs in Kentucky and are in jail for 5 years. That's shying here if you didn't know. But anyways. When I was born my birth mom went ahead and signed the papers over to my dad Cody and his fiance Katie. My dad had gotten my mom pregnant but he didn't know until after I was born because my mom slept around with a lot of guys. So when she signed the papers over I wasn't her child any more. I started calling Katie mom and I didn't know this story until I was about 11 years old. She wants me back right now and I don't want to ho back. I need Shelly and Bryan to protect me right now."

Bryan was the first to speak. "Honey I'm not even sure how she got in. I will be buying a new security system now."

I got a lot of 'don't worry about it' and 'we won't let her take you' or I even got one of 'I will personally kick her ass out of my home' I don't know who said what because I was in the middle of a family hug and I felt a lot better knowing that they all had my back. After the family moment Matthew went upstairs to watch a movie. I told him that I would watch one with him after supper. I helped Shelly cook dinner. We talked about anything and everything. That night was a good one. After supper I went upstairs with Matthew and we watched Furious 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________
What did you think of her calling Clayton out like that? Comment Vote Share! What did you think of the football results? What did you think her birth mom will do next? This chapter is dedicated to @square23 for the longish chapter I hope.

Teaser: Prank for Clayton, Marissa comes back, and swimming with Clayton at the house.