She hits you

Your POV

The girls got back from their tour a few days ago. Lately, I've been telling Lauren to help me around the house but she doesn't and she seems angrier than usual.

"Laur, can you help-"

"No! Now can you stop asking and leave me the hell alone!"

"No, because I've been doing everything in this house. You've done absolutely nothing. I cook, I clea-" I got cut off by a stinging sensation on my cheek. I hold my cheek as water starts to fill up my eyes.

"Don't you ever say you do everything in this house!" She yelled.

I flinched at the tone of her voice backed away from her. It seemed like realization hit her because she just stood there her eyes wide open and her mouth agape. I start walking away when Lauren grips my arm.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry..." I yank my arm forcefully and grab my car keys. Lauren follows me out to my car. She has tears streaming down her face, as do I. I get in my car and lock all the doors before she can try to open them. I put the key in the ignition and drive off. I don't even know where I'm going. It's hard to see with all these tears in my eyes, but eventually I make it to Dinah's house.

***************
3rd person POV

You walk up to her house and knock. A few seconds later she opens her door.

"Oh my god (Y/N), what happened?" She asked shocked, seeing as you were crying and had a hand print on the side of your cheek.

"Lau-Lauren" you managed to get out but couldn't. You were welcomed into her arms and you sobbed into her shirt. She pulled you into her house and to the living room. She sat down and pulled you into her lap. Your body was shaking as more sobs raked through your body. She comforted you until you finally stopped crying and were able to tell her exactly what happened. After you told her she got you an ice pack.

"Here hold this on your cheek so the swelling can go down." She tells you grabbing her phone.

"I have to make a quick call, I'll be back." In response all you do is nod your head.

****************
Lauren's POV
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... This can't be happening." I whisper to myself.

What the hell have I done? I just hit (Y/N). I'm so fucking stupid. I think I've lost the person I love the most.

I grip my hair and slide down the door. I sit on the floor and place my head in my hands. I'm currently bawling my eyes out. I finally realize that I can't spend all this time crying, I need to apologize, even though I don't know where she went. I guess I'll just call her. It'll be my luck if she answers.

My hands shakily grab my phone and I scroll down my contacts to find her name. I press send and her phone goes to voicemail. I try once again but it does the same. This is fucking great. I'm about to dial again when I see an incoming call from Dinah, I answer to have my ear drums busted by a yelling Polynesian.

"LAUREN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIT HER? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?"

"I..I didn't mean t-to" I stutter through the phone.

"Sure you didn't. You don't deserve her." She hung up. I grabbed my keys and made my way towards Dinahs house, I have to fix this some how. I can't lose (Y/N).

Five minutes later I found my self knocking on her door. I'm met with a furious Dinah at the door.

"Dinah I know I messed up but please let me go apologize to (Y/N)." I beg hoping she'll let me in.

"You're so fucking lucky you're a close friend of mine and I ship you and (Y/N) being together. Go ahead." She says moving aside.

I walk in and see (Y/N) on the couch holding an ice pack to her face.

"I'm so sorry baby." I say moving closer to her. Once I do she flinches and quickly scurries off to the other side of the couch. She places the ice pack down and buries her face into her hands.

"Lauren, I think you should give her some time." Dinah sighs placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay..." I say sadly. I apologize to (Y/N) once more and start walking out of Dinah's house.